Pancakes

overton

Long Time Member
So 1911 and Fireball take their young son to the doctor. The doctor asks what the problem is Fireball says "we are worried about juniors rather small penis". The doctor says that's easy just feed him a lot of pancakes.
The following morning junior comes downstairs to find a giant heap of warn pancakes on the table. As he sits down Fireball says to junior " just take 2 pancakes the rest are for your father".

True story!

2311idiot.jpg

Let's just say 45 has been stocking up on pancakes, him and boot get a double stack every morning :) true story

Nice, hope it works for 45, I wonder want french toast does for women.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Best joke of the year!!! LMAO

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Fireball after buying my breakfast for the last month you must have noticed I never ordered pancakes a single time. Just sayin.

2311idiot.jpg

Overton..... Based on your pic there, and your left hand grip, I'd say you might want to order up a stack or two...... Just sayin.... Terry

>Overton..... Based on your pic there,
>and your left hand grip,
>I'd say you might want
>to order up a stack
>or two...... Just sayin.... Terry
>

Lmao!!!!!!!!!

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

>LAST EDITED ON May-31-13
>AT 01:42?PM (MST)

>
>I can assure you that is
>not the case.
>
>I
2311idiot.jpg

We dont won't pictures!!!!

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

Sticker
Looking at the figure on the right I never realized that the caveman practiced circumcision. This forum truly is a great teaching tool for all ages.

The only thing I'm getting ou of this is Overtons peter is black and he screws the world.

So this must be why my wife never feeds me pancakes. Once when I ordered them at a restaurant she screamed "I can't take any more!". I never understood til now.

The dividend I get from my IHOP stock,just from 45 eating there, pays for all my hunting.
True story!

2311idiot.jpg

>Fireball knows I don't need
>pancakes! True story! ;-)
>

Yup he hates pancakes .....booty really not you too the visuals are killing me !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom