parker muzzleloader bullets

Downrange

Anybody tried these. Wow they look good and have a great BC for a muzz bullet. Go to there web sight and check them out. Can't remember web sight, Google parker muzzleloader bullets and you will find it. They are expensive but I think they would be worth it. Anybody shot these let us know what you think

I'll be using the 300 gr match hunter bullets this year....providing I can actually get them.
The BC is high but not as high as advertised at the velocities produced by my rifle but it's still the best BC out there, regardless.
A friend has some on order right now but hasn't used them yet. Another friend has used them and says the shoot like a champ.
Good luck,
Zeke

Let us know how your friend likes them when he has a chance to shoot them. I guess I better get some coming

Order some up with confidence Edward, you won't regret it. Don't know if you're looking at the match hunter (hyper mag velocities) or the ballistic extremes (regular magnum type load), but you can't go wrong with either. Both fly great, and terminal performance on big game animals is outstanding.

This past was my first season shooting the 300 gr BE out of my Knight, and I regularly get sub moa groups and have killed an antelope at 278 yards and an elk at 317 (each with a single shot) so far. A couple buddies shoot the MH in their super mags and have killed deer and elk out to 470, also with single shots.

I'd give parker bullets my highest recommendation, and besides being a bullet crafting wizard, Bob is also one hell of a nice guy.

Good luck and have fun

Cheers
Adam

I bought a hundred of the 327 gr MH bullets for my .45 cal RemPac custom. I use a full form die to pre rifle and size them to my bore and they do indeed shoot superbly. I plan to test them in my other ML guns using large quantities of BH209 to build a great elk load.

I'm so new to muzzle-loading that I'm not smart enough know what I don't know!

Lucky for me, there are guys who have done the research and testing and I can ride along on their coat-tails at least part of the way.

I know that I've rarely heard of a rifle that didn't really like the Parker Production bullets. I can't wait to get mine and give them a whirl.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom