Paunsaugunt

I know of a 231" buck harvested there last week.

Dont have permision to post photos though.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Yep, I got pictures of a monster Pauns buck, probably the same one GE is talking about, but can't forward them. It's a beauty though!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-15 AT 01:44PM (MST)[p]Saw a big one a girl shot! Same one guys ?;-)
Oh and the one Gregg Ritz killed.

I hope some of them get away so I'll have something to chase nest year... if I draw again!
Zeke

>Rumors are rumors until photos show
> :)
Gregg Ritz has a Facebook page.Or Hunt masters tv.He has even posted the video of the kill shot. The girl has posted it up just not here. I think its up to her or her husband Skyler to past it up. A couple of great bucks from that southern part of the state.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-15 AT 03:51PM (MST)[p]Thanks!

Wow, just checked out Greg's, amazing footage.

It looked like he dialed his bow to 82 yards. Watch it again closely and see if you saw the same thing I did.

Pretty sweet video Gregg Ritz got. I can't believe the buck ended up running right at them like that..!! Wow..!!

I'd love to see more bucks coming off the Paunsy... :)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Bigjohnt you are more than welcome to post the pics because I can seem to get the url to copy completely on my phone. Haha.

Thanks elkassassin! No one else can mind if I say it's ok ;) it is me in the pic after all lol

>Thanks elkassassin! No one else can
>mind if I say it's
>ok ;) it is me
>in the pic after all
>lol

I like !!!

Opti You got one fine looking buck, Hope see a beautiful mount of it down the line.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator, it's being done by Chad Draper and will be at the expo in the Phoneskope booth ;)

That buck is a pisscutter. Cant believe you would even think to mount him. Poor little guy. Let him grow up, LOL!!!
You will help me next year if I draw, Right?

Robiland... I'm not sure, do I know you? Lol. It's been years since I was on mm. That's why I have a new handle. Hahahaha

If you dont know me, you must be old. Remember the "shed" that was found in the desert that I tagged you in on Facebook? Melanie doesnt know about it yet? LOL, you are old.

Landon

LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-15 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]Curious how Ritz got the tag considering he's from New Hampshire. Must have have been one of the many big money auction or landowner tags.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-15 AT 04:11PM (MST)[p]Tikka aka/Profile Disabled/Homer/DP/outfitter/pro-SFW you're like a little shitzu ankle bitter...

They teach English in your hood? Where are your toadies?

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom