Phenomenal Euro Mount On A Pedestal

mountainmac1

Anyone know the guy or company that built this?

6465img_0331.jpg

It's pretty cool but you could knock that out in about 2 days.....without ANY wire.

."I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

>It's pretty cool but you could
>knock that out in about
>2 days.....without ANY wire.
>
>

+1, pretty easy...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Cool mount but that wire looks lame...

Maybe have a small light in the center/base of the sheds for some below shadowing.....it would we hidden in all the sheds.

Robb

Maybe it was a mock up for customer approval before committing the final design. I would be willing to bet the final product did not use the wire

I doubt this is a finished product with the wire on the sheds.

Doesn't seem like anyone here knows who built this. Does anyone know anyone else that builds pedestals similar to this. I need one for a elk, deer and antelope. I love the old barn wood!

>I doubt this is a finished
>product with the wire on
>the sheds.
>
>Doesn't seem like anyone here knows
>who built this. Does anyone
>know anyone else that builds
>pedestals similar to this. I
>need one for a elk,
>deer and antelope. I love
>the old barn wood!

As far as just a pedestal, do a search for custom pedestals. Heck even some of the commercial places have em...

Just search around and see what you find...

I am not sure it is him, but there is a taxidermist in Hooper Utah who does custom work like that...Outlaw Brand Saddle shop and taxidermy. Lon Hansen is his name...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom