PHONE SKOPE

Robiland

Very Active Member
So on facebook, I see a cool gadget called a phone skope, (yes, spelled that way for you grammer/spelling freaks). Looks pretty dang cool. I think that I want 1. Its basically digiscoping for your cell phone.

So, my question is:

1- Is there 1 out there already that I can buy some where, becasue these wont be ready for a few weeks?

2- I have been trying to get a hold of tines up to buy a digiscoping adapter, but they seem to not want to sell one to me, because they will not respond bcak to emails on thier web site. SOOOO, where or what is another one to get for my canon ELPH110 and vortex skyline 20-60x80 spotter?

Thanks for any response, and Happy hunting!!!

You can pm me if you want? Is there something wrong with what I said? I hope not to step on toes or anything. Just a few good questions. Thanks.

I have seen those too on Facebook and am not sure where you can buy one currently. The Tines Up guys have been hunting in Nevada for the last week so they probably haven't had time or ability to respond to the hundreds of emails they have received. If you are looking for a Tines Up Scope Cam Adapter, Reggie handles all of those. I have been trying to get one too and Eric told me to talk to Reggie. Reggie's phone number is 435-979-3727. Give him a call and he can probably help you out. I'm picking one up from him on Friday.

www.bullmountainoutdoors.com
Daily Hunting Deals on Camo, Clothing, and Hunting Gear!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-12 AT 09:28PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-12 AT 09:24?PM (MST)

They are a sick setup! You can live chat through them and friends from hundreds of miles away can look through your scope and see what you are looking at. Check out the link! While your at it check out our website also! #####.com

http://www.facebook.com/phoneskope
http://www.facebook.com/#!/TMThunting

I believe Track my trophies.com is selling them. At the st. george expo the had them but tines up didn't. They looked really cool for those with smart phones.

I have also seen these on facebook and I am quite impressed with the idea. The other Iphone / Droid phone adapters are either only made for iphone or a few very specific scopes and binos.
From what I understand they are going to make them for a variety of phones and "skopes" ;)
I think they will be well worth the wait and price. Last time I heard they were 69.99... That's considerably cheaper than other set ups. I'm already on the preorder list, what's another couple weeks of waiting? Granted it is during prime time... HA
I sent my specifics over to: [email protected].

+1 Buglebuster!

I have one on order as well! I have seen these things in action and they work amazingly well. Plus there's a cool app they are coming out with that will brighten your pictures at close to dark or first light. These things weigh next to nothing, and are going to be the perfect set up for my spotter. The HUGE thing I like about it, is that you can video chat with your buddy, and he can see what your looking at through your spotter. Plus the video and pics are all HD from your smart phone. If I was you, I would wait and spend your money on one of these, rather than buying something else and wishing you had waited.

Randall Limb
Limb Creek Outdoors
www.limbcreek.com
www.facebook.com/limbcreekoutdoors
Wac'em Broadheads Tenzing Outdoors Pro Staff

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-12 AT 11:57AM (MST)[p]More info just rolled out and it looks like they are getting ready to ship (I was able to get one a little sooner being down in their neck of the woods). Being that I use a DROID RAZR I am using the Universal Set up with an adapter ring. It works pretty slick! the adapter was a little big but I didn't want to wait so I laid down a few pieces of electrical tape and it works good now
check out some videos on their channel... youtube.com/phoneskope
I will post up some pics and vids if you guys are interested?

They look really cool. I just checked and they dont have one to fit my phone :-(
9742motorolabrick.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom