Phonescope

I have 1 and do like it. The only issue/problem is that I have to change phone covers for use. But it is nice cuz you dont have to bring more gear. We all seem to carry a phone. I also have a tines up scope cam and like it also. I might not be as good of help. Sorry.

I have the Kowa iPhone adapter and I really like it. I think it is better made then the phone skope. Works with Swarovski, Kowa and Vortex RZR 65mm and up I kow for sure, but probably works with more.

One nice thing about it is that it s already properly aligned to your camera so you don't have to screw around with that. I think phone skope has a new one out that automatically centers itself though.

I have one, so does my good friend.
I LOVE IT!!!

What a great idea to use your phone, at first I was very skeptical, but I am sold.

My phone has an HD camera, and HD video so I do not need a camera.
It is also way easier to look at the big screen of the phone to take pictures.
I will post some pictures later.

Go get one!

Get the smartoptix.com field guide. Universal. Never have to buy a new one. Don't have to remove the case. Can use with any phone or scope, even binos. Micro-adjusts to your setup. Much better product than the phone scope and cost less as well. I love mine. Check it out.

I use the phoneskope with my otter box. I don't have to remove my phone from the case. I only take my phone out of the case to clean it. The phoneskope is so handy because I always have my phone on my side . I just put it on and go. My daughter has face timed me while spotting elk. I see what she see's.
I also have a tines up set up. I think it takes a better picture because it is 14 mp. I am not sure what my iphone 5 is 5mp or 6mp ? The tines up camera is a little larger and fragile. So I do worry about in my pack ect.

I purchased mine this year from phoneskope. Works perfectly and is adaptable to any optics... I have a galaxy S11 that i mainly use with a vortex viper hd spotter. I haven't tried any others, but i have no reason to now:)

I Live For This

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom