Pics of 131

Here are a few trail cam pics from 131-132

9463pict0003.jpg

40pict0005.jpg

445pict0055.jpg

7466pict0024.jpg

This series is from the top of Indian Garden Mountain. The first is a shot of the ridge leading up to the peak. Next is Bald Mountain across the valley. Then is Schellback Mountain. The last is to the northwest and I can't remember the name of that peak.

3924008.jpg

4001009.jpg

3769011.jpg

1481012.jpg

I think this one is Freeman Spring.

4074015.jpg

I have a tag for the early rifle mule deer hunt. I can't wait to get back into that country.

Wow! Thanks guys, Your feeding my hunger. I cant wait to chase bulls there in Sept. Hey Sage, Ill let you know what I see. Thanks again guys, Tony

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom