Planes down in unit 37

RabidRattleSnake1

Anyone see planes and helicopters flying really low in unit 37? My brother in law just got back from there on his sheep hunt and saw a plane and one helicopter buzzing the sheep. They watched them do this on last Thursday and again on Friday after the fog lifted. He said they were pushing the sheep. They go the tail number off the helicopter but not the plane. He is reporting it to the NMDGF for what it is worth. I wish he would move into the 21st century and get a smart phone so he could take video of crap like this.

Ya I kinda have to agree. Hell with his eyesight I kinda wonder if he was even seening a plane.... It was probably just clouds that he mistook for air planes.

Yeah no pictures, no proof,no case.. I have had my experience of of aircraft no more then 1000 ft agl in the south central part of the state both civil and military. I wouldnt doubt it if they were doing a survey of hunters or deer in the area. Shady bussiness..

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom