PLAY ME A TUNE!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Post one of your Tunes You like!

Been a while since We Played some Tunes!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Always liked this one:

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

This tune is not so much about the song as the performance. Brittan's X-Factor a couple years ago, IMO, one of the very best talent contest performances ever! Ella Henderson!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Got a few

I play this when I need a good wake up and RAGE has some good lyrics, they slam the government pretty good. Lot of truth to their lyrics

Some Chris cornell, the guy sure does have some talent, been around for years and still putting out some good stuff.

And for some country cant go wrong with some eric church

And for some rap got to go with Eminem. I know most of you don't care for it but no one in the music industry can write like this guy or go up against him. I enjoy the parts where he slams the politics pretty good

http://youtu.be/b3odBldMm8Q

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

http://youtu.be/rktZbb2Ia1I

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Can't forget this one!

>This one is for Dr. Roy,
>the professor.
>
>
>

Thanks Eel! I usually only listen to their Christmas Album, but this was a good reminder of their other stuff too!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

:) :) :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o765/treble71/coloradE2_zps130ac6de.gif[/IMG][/URL]:usa:

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o765/treble71/coloradE2_zps130ac6de.gif[/IMG][/URL]:usa:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom