Please help a family out

SneakAttack

Very Active Member
My best friend passed away a while back due to a very aggressive cancer. Age 37. He left behind a wife and two young kids. Tex owned his own plumbing company, specializing in new residential construction. He was a great man, husband, father and outdoors-man. Lifetime member of RMEF. Elk hunting was his passion. He will always be a brother to me.

His wife has made the decision to sell the many tools he used to support his family. It's been a very hard thing for her to deal with. Other than his family, the business he built meant more to him than just his job. It was his identity. As such, it's difficult for his wife to even look at the tools, let alone deal with 'yard' selling them. However, the time has come to part with them. We are holding a sale tomorrow 10/11 and Saturday 10/12. Below is a link the the FaceBook page set-up with details about the sale.

https://www.facebook.com/prestigeliquidation

I know this isn't a hunting topic, but there are a lot of Utah folks that may be able to help out. Founder/Moderators, please leave this message up for at least the next day or so. After that you can delete it if you want. Thanks

Wow!

37?

Sad!

I'm perty much tooled up after about 35 years of Tooling up!

You got a Link Sneak where a Guy could make a Donation?

Thanks!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Bess,

Thanks man. I don't think they ever went that route. It's just time for her to move on and let go of the tools. Thanks though.

"Live each day to the fullest,
or live each day full of regret"

OK Sneak!

Sorry about your Family Friend!

That's gotta Hurt Right there!

If I can Help in any way let me know!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom