Please Sign this Petition!

Avsman

With the new threat to the 2nd amendment because of the Sandy Hook Shooting, some buddies of mine put this petition together to hold the media accountable for their part in spreading miss information, In this case Adam Lanza using an AR-15 in the massacre at Sandy Hook, thus causing a threat to an assault weapon ban, then come to find out he never used such weapon in the shooting.

Thanks for your time and support!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...tantiated-information-be/nPgdGrxr#thank-you=p

"WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW" "REVOLUTION
BECOMES DUTY" unknown

Windage and elevation pilgrim windage and elevation

Those Petiton's don't work,last time I did that i got an email to donte money to the Trevon Martin,18 year old who was shot in Florida.

I don't know if they work or not but after the petition to get Piers Morgan deported hit the main stream, it looks like it did something, people are talking about it, thats basically all we are trying to accomplish is to get people thinking about how important it is for the Media to report accurate information because of the damage it causes when the information is inaccurate. I don't know about the spam after filling out said account but I don't see any more spam than usual. Thanks for taking the time to check it out anyway.

BECOMES DUTY" unknown

Please dis-regard the above link, there were some legal concerns brought to the attention of the guys who started this and they are currently working out some new details and will have a new petition in a couple of days. That is why the link is currently not working. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

BECOMES DUTY" unknown

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom