Please vote for my Remington Moment!

Great looking buck! Sent my vote for ya, good luck!

ARROWS FLY N BIG BUCKS DIE!!! >>>----->

I voted for you. Great buck and photo!

Now you have to tell me the exact location where you got him.:)

Eel

Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8

Here is the story behind that buck

Well it was a beautiful day in 2008 i think it was November 10th. My Buddy had just brought me a trained English pointer and had decided he would give it to me for free. We hunted pheasants all day long shooting bird after bird. My first two birds over my new dog was a double in which the second bird ran off into the brush and my new dog came back a few moments later with the bird in mouth. This is when i realized what bird hunting was really like.
After shooting a limit of pheasants over my new dog I spotted a big herd of Mule deer about a mile off in the FWP. I decided when i got home and put my new dog in the house I would go and check out the herd. Because it was late in the rut i thought there had to be a buck with the herd.
I walked for about a mile carrying my 7mm Browning BLR lever action. As i came over the last hill in the FWP I saw the herd of Mule Deer. I scanned the group for awhile and finally the big boy stood up. He looked around thinking something was different but decided he would sniff some does. I took aim with my rifle and pulled the trigger. I must have had a little buck fever and hit a little high but I connected with the spine and the buck folded right up. I went up to the deer and he was much larger then i could have ever imagined. This is my best day of hunting I have ever had.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom