Poacher steals sheep head he was caught poaching....

Here is your sign!

If the game and fish catch you twice for the same animal you might be a RED NECK!!!

HF,
That one cracked me up as well. Dude must of wanted that head real bad. However, a few years back, someone walked into DWR headquarters in Cedar City at lunch time and stole a huge deer mount that had been on display for years. I don't think they ever found out who stole it.

Shouldn't admit it but that cracks me up too. Kinda like one of those DB Cooper things.

RUS

This wasn't this guy's 1st or 2nd party. A real attitude adjustment is in order...........

Committing continual felonies is not going to get this guy too many legal hunting permits. It sounds like he's a real upstanding citizen that likes to hunt. That makes us all guilty, by association doesn't it?

Guys like this don't need or often times worry about legal hunting permits. Just a big rack that will feed the ego... Poachers are not upstanding citizens--and not saying it's right but it's not like he poached trying to feed his family. And, no, we're not all guilty, by association, for his paoching!

Did you know that it is common practice for poachers who get caught with true monster racks and horns, to bid on the antlers when the G&F auctions them off? They hunt all year long, much cheaper than buying Governors tag, even if they do get caught.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom