Poll ?

uh, NO!

From my limited education it's the best around BUT I have no real faith in it. ! 2 little letters; OJ

The article reads like just another wannabe bigshot willing to do whatever it takes to further his position. The prosecutor should have been imprisoned for the same amout of time as HIS victim (husband).

Zeke

YES.

Living in the area, I have heard and read a lot about this case. The PA was determined to find the husband guilty and broke the law to do so, but it caught up with him and the great majority of cases are handled correctly and most defendants are in fact, guilty as charged.

There are mistakes, yes, but they are the great exception and certainly not the norm.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Yes.

The legal system is solid. In the example you cited had the system been used as intended then he most likely would have been acquitted. It was the person not the system at fault. My faith in people diminishes a little each day.

>The legal system is solid.
>In the example you cited
>had the system been used
>as intended then he most
>likely would have been acquitted.
> It was the person
>not the system at fault.
> My faith in people
>diminishes a little each day.
>

Yes but aren't THESE people PART of the legal system? Sure it was finally all sorted out but 25 years later? Really? That's justice?

I guess you're right, the system is solid but it's some of the scoundrels who run it who's actions are suspect!

Zeke

I know it is little, if any, consolation to this man but the system actually worked for him. The system eventually rooted out the person at fault and set him free. Cant imagine it makes him feel good but it worked.

You mean it FAILED and then EVENTUALLY worked, don't you?

For the life of me I can't see where a guy spending 25 years in prison when someone else killed his wife is an example of the system working.

Sure it works 99% of the time but gawd I pray I'm never in a situation where I'm the 1% guy!

I believe the system is the best around, period. Do I have total faith in the justice system? NO

Zeke

>I believe the system is the
>best around, period. Do I
>have total faith in the
>justice system? NO
>
>Zeke

I'm with Zeke. The system is run by corrupt, agenda driven scoundrels. From supreme court justices to the Prosecuting Attorneys in this case and the Zimmerman case, legal system representatives are driven by an urge to interpret a law to fit their belief system or secure their job for future advancement. In this case the system failed this man twice, not only for wrongly convicting him, but then for sentencing the attorney to a measly 10 days. Epic fail in my book!

You'd have to be a F'N FOOL to believe 100% in Our Judicial/Law System!

JUDAS!

What kinda question is this Uncle sage?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Thanks for the replies guys!!

2 guys facing each other in court. One says, "judge, i didn't do it". The other says, "he did do it and i'll prove it.

Maybe i been around too long. I had a long stretch there where my off work time with my truck at home but i was sitting on a bar stool drinking cold ones. I've seen alot, talked alot with others about their cases, and even had a case myself back in the 80's where there was no way i should have been convicted.

It was not a felony charge but still, it was a court case that i proved beyond doubt that the arresting officer had lied to make his case. Even the Judge said that if the jury had been listening to his instructions and the direct testimony's, there is now way in the world that i should have been found guilty. He further said that even though he had the power to over-rule the jury's verdict, he had never done so and as tempted as he was to do so now, he wouldn't,.. but would certainly recommend further justice on my part thru a appeal.

I could have appealed, i was sick and tired of the whole process, the expense i could hardly afford, plus i lived 250 miles away so wanted done with it. There was no jail time or anything like that but to this day i know i was innocent as charged.

I don't have one bit of faith in our justice system!

I'm with those that say even 99% is not good enough!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

NO! after what I seen/experienced my ex get away with, our system is a joke!

It might be the best but what does it say about dog ##### when you are comparing it to cat #####?

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>YES
>
>But I will never speak to
>law enforcement again without an
>attorney.

Explains why you pm returns always come returned signed, Law offices of Sledge, Hammer & Rock.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The problem with our justice system is that it is ran by lawyers.

Actually that seems to be the biggest problem with everything these days...

I trust the Justice system, and believe men will see only 1 more just, but you will no longer be alive when seeing it. I cant imagine a better system, With that being said, it is not our system, that in itself, is failed or corrupt. It is people with agenda's, People who have learned to twist and contort the law, And sadly it has happened because we have allowed it.

Obviously, this is an obscenity and the prosecutor (all involved) should spend at least 25 years in prison.

The REAL TRAGEDY is that the vast majority of cases ARE NOT handled honorably....they are handled quickly in order to make things look good.

DNA evidence has PROVEN ...... approximately 53% of those on death row, simply didn't do it.

Our law enforcement establishment is only slightly more trust worthy than Pelosi or Reid.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom