PONY UP STICKFLIPPERS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Thanks to one of you JACK-ASSES making/taking Piss Poor Shots this Cat will soon be back in the Field Killing all kinds of Small Game!

JUDAS!

Probably a GAWD-DAMNED Field Tip Too!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=28628333&nid=148&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-3

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-14 AT 08:47PM (MST)[p]
I wonder if they called this p.ussy in???

"here kitty kitty kitty" as they are shaking the cat food bucket.

what about the jack-asses that shoot 1800 yards with their rifles and blow the leg off a elk/deer?????????????

Well nfh!

At least they were using Explode on Contact Ammo if it blowed a Leg Clean off at 1800!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

"The cat appeared to be feral, Kantor said.

Currently, no suspects have been identified."

Suspects? Are you kidding me? Wonder how much they spent on the vet bill and investigation.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

>"The cat appeared to be feral,
>Kantor said.
>
>Currently, no suspects have been identified."
>
>
>Suspects? Are you kidding me? Wonder
>how much they spent on
>the vet bill and investigation.
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

NO S**T! I have done my part in ending the terror of a few feral cats... Honestly I mistook one for a fox on a pheasant hunt once, talk about experiencing ground shrinkage... lol

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Here kitty, kitty, kitty:

8231-16-14_094.jpg

I bet the guy was pissed when it took off with his arrow. LOL

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I get sick of the mentality that its OK to harrass and kill domestic cats. How about I unload on your dog if I see him loose.. what if it was an accident the domestic animal was loose and the owner was desperately looking for it.
Mark my words you'd be in for the ass whooping of your life if my companion got lost and an asswipe shot it for fun. Accidents happen. Animals get lost. There is no reason for this 'macho' mentality. Trap it in a non harming cage and take it to the animal shelter to check for micro chips or let the owner have the opportunity to recover their pet.
There is a special place in hell for people that do this #####. I had one of my beloved pets killed on my own property by a ******** Cho Mo. I swear to this day I find the low life that did it, hell will sound like a vacation.

Go ahead and dish out your holy'r than thou Macho horsesh!t. I'll wait.

+1000 dreaminbouthuntin This kind of stuff makes me sick to my stomach even if people think they are joking. It's still a living, breathing creature that God made!

>+1000 dreaminbouthuntin This kind of
>stuff makes me sick to
>my stomach even if people
>think they are joking.
>It's still a living, breathing
>creature that God made!

I'm calling BS on this. Have you ever used a glue trap or poison on mice? I bet you have. If so would you poison a dog or glue a dogs face to a trap until he died? I doubt it. Living, breathing critters have a hierarchy and cats are just above pond scum.

That being said I would never launch an arrow at little mittens, but I am not shedding any tears over it. Arrows are far too valuable to use on a cat.

Owners are responsible for their pets. Don't want it shot as a feral animal ensure it doesn't get out or train it to stay home. Everyone else isn't responsible for some random ass cat, too bad he didn't have a broad head on that arrow.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>
>Owners are responsible for their pets.
>Don't want it shot as
>a feral animal ensure it
>doesn't get out or train
>it to stay home. Everyone
>else isn't responsible for some
>random ass cat, too bad
>he didn't have a broad
>head on that arrow.
>
>Mntman

Can you please tell this to my neighbor before I shoot it with a bow. the neighbors have no control over their boxer and even chased my 2 year old.

How about a rubber blunt between the eyes..... I have told the neighbor, the dog lady that works for the police department is more worthless then a jobless person.....

For the record, I was NOT condoning or defending the person who shot the cat! That is the subject all its own.

My beef is that once it was determined that is was a FERAL cat it should have been euthanized. At that point the FERAL cat was no different than a wounded coyote.

If the owner of a cat or dog can not keep their pet at home on their property, then they have failed the responsibilty that goes along with having a pet.

RELH

How did they decide it was Feral? I can guarantee even the most tame pet will go ape crap after a human shot it in the face with an arrow.

So, I'll take note that if anyones pet gets out of their yard or becomes disoriented..?you are within your right to shoot it. That has to be the most asinine, sick, twisted thing I have ever heard.

I'm no tree hugger, but I sure as hell don't shoot domestic animals for fun with a God dam arrow or gun.

The individual that shot this cat is sick in the head.

>
>The individual that shot this cat
>is sick in the head.
>

And a pretty darn good shot.

>>
>>The individual that shot this cat
>>is sick in the head.
>>
>
>And a pretty darn good shot.
>
>
>I just stir it.[/font]

WTF Kind of Arrows do you shoot NVB?

This thread make me wonder. Was there a reason to shoot the cat? Why is there an animal WELFARE department, and not animal control? If the Cat is indeed a feral Cat, Who pays for the vet bill ? Does the cat qualify for Obummer care? Do said feral cats due harm to other species like pheasants, rabbits, or mice with there faces stuck in glue? I could go on and on, The questions are endless. I just don't seem to give enough of a $hit about it to talk about a Cat. a cat shot with a bow ,or gun or caught in the fan of my truck. Nuff said

>This thread make me wonder. Was
>there a reason to shoot
>the cat? Why is there
>an animal WELFARE department, and
>not animal control? If the
>Cat is indeed a feral
>Cat, Who pays for the
>vet bill ? Does the
>cat qualify for Obummer care?
>Do said feral cats due
>harm to other species like
>pheasants, rabbits, or mice with
>there faces stuck in glue?
>I could go on and
>on, The questions are endless.
>I just don't seem to
>give enough of a $hit
>about it to talk about
>a Cat. a cat shot
>with a bow ,or gun
>or caught in the fan
>of my truck.
>Nuff said

Easy Stonefly!

Them cats in the Fan Get Expensive!:D

here our my thoughts. People have responsibilities for their pets. My neighbors dogs bark their asses off at me as I walk in the morning on my own land exercising. I allow the neighbors to walk the dogs on my property, I both hate and tolerate these dogs although I believe that hating is wrong. I do my best to listen to god and be godlike.
If you take the trouble to study cats you will learn that a cat moves its head side to side to be able to see. When the cats head is still it will not notice as you draw back the bow. The cheap wine is getting to me......what was the subjest.

Cough it up NVB!

Yikes, I'd have thought that a round from a service weapon would have been more humane than taking the thing to a vet...

With that said, this cat just used 7 of it's lives... That looks like a kill shot to me, how did it survive..?

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Relates back to these Cheap UN-ETHICAL Bastards using Field Tips!

Bess, I can honestly say I have never shot a cat with a bow. A 410, 20, 12 gauge yes. 22 rimfire, 222 Remington yes. But never a bow and arrow. Feral cats aren't easy to shoot sometimes.

>
>Bess, I can honestly say I
>have never shot a cat
>with a bow. A 410,
>20, 12 gauge yes. 22
>rimfire, 222 Remington yes. But
>never a bow and arrow.
>Feral cats aren't easy to
>shoot sometimes.
>
>I just stir it.[/font]

So NVB?

You've shot a few!

How many of them were deliberately Gut Shot & Limped off with their Guts Hangin out?

I'm callin the GAWD-DAMNED Humane Society on a few of you that are being MEAN to cats!:D:D:D

We wouldnt be having this conversation if the archer had used a rage broadhead. And I bet the shooter was not Tim Wells.

>I get sick of the mentality
>that its OK to harrass
>and kill domestic cats. How
>about I unload on your
>dog if I see him
>loose.. what if it was
>an accident the domestic animal
>was loose and the owner
>was desperately looking for it.
>
>Mark my words you'd be in
>for the ass whooping of
>your life if my companion
>got lost and an asswipe
>shot it for fun. Accidents
>happen. Animals get lost. There
>is no reason for this
>'macho' mentality. Trap it in
>a non harming cage and
>take it to the animal
>shelter to check for micro
>chips or let the owner
>have the opportunity to recover
>their pet.
>There is a special place in
>hell for people that do
>this #####. I had one
>of my beloved pets killed
>on my own property by
>a ******** Cho Mo. I
>swear to this day I
>find the low life that
>did it, hell will sound
>like a vacation.
>
>Go ahead and dish out your
>holy'r than thou Macho horsesh!t.
>I'll wait.

These kind of comments make me sick. People are beginning to lose touch with reality regarding animals. I do not doubt the day will come along when a murder charge is handed down to someone who killed a cat or dog. (hope I am dead before that day comes) This mentality should also scare the crap out of any hunter because this lost touch with reality, and mentality is exactly what will put an end to hunting one day. Look at California for example, they are losing hunting privileges already because the animal rights hippies are outnumbering the hunters. Its going to happen to us all eventually.
P.S. dreaminbouthuntin, I had one of my favorite dogs shot too. I loved that dong, but it was a dog. Period. I got over it. I have no need to waste time harboring a lifelong vendetta toward whoever did it.

thats just a guilty man talking. you cant tell the difference between hunting wild game and a domsetic pet? Pathetic. they are companions to people not dam wild animals.

and I will hold a grudge on the SOB because he's sick in the head to do that crap. Mark my words, someone willing to hurt animals for their sick pleasure is more than likely to hurt humans as well.

I saw pictures of the cat.. not Feral. There is also a $9,000.00 reward being offered for information leading to who did this. Obviously people feel this was animal cruelty and it was.

you people act like their wasnt an option to humanily go about it. There was. The SOB that did it just wanted to harm something.

i find it funny everyone got all up in arms over the dog that was shot with an arrow this last fall out in the hills.. as it was someones hunting dog.. but shoot a cat.. you peoples two faced nature is appaulting.

I keep my pet( dog) in my yard. My neighbors are not responsible for cleaning up his poop. Yet I am constantly cleaning up after other people's pets in my yard...front and back. Never seen a dog in my back yard, but my neighbor's cat drives my dog up the wall sometimes. I would never shoot him, but my point is TAKE CARE OF YOUR FREAKIN' PET!!! Keep your pet out of my yard and we have no problem. Dogs have a leash law, but it's okay for fluffy the cat to run wild?? WTF????

Domestic cats are killers. Yes, little fluffy goes out and kills stuff while his owners are watching TV. My same neighbor's cat has killed rabbits and birds in my front yard. He leaves plenty of evidence. Wings, hindquarters, fur, etc. When I told him about it, he was quite shocked. "Fluffy" kills literally MILLIONS of birds and small game animals in this country every year. If you don't want your precious pet killed by someone or hit by a car, etc, then I SUGGEST YOU DON'T LET THEM RUN AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!

Feral cats are no different than any other wild predator and deserve the same treatment. Sounds like PETA has infiltrated this site, LOL. Just kidding guys, but seriously...re-read what you posted.

Bess, I always go for a clean humane kill. Before dreaminboutreality busts a gut over me not knowing a feral cat from fluffy. I spent my entire life in the middle of several hundred acres of private farmland. I knew which cats were pets and which ones were not.

By the way dreamin, HOW can YOU tell the cat wasn't feral from pictures?

Shoot straight my friends. A wounded animal making it into someone's yard is one of the worst things that can happen.

We have a "CAT LADY" in our neighborhood (doesn't every neighborhood?) who gets sited fairly regularly for have too many cats and, of course, some of "her" cats don't even go anywhere near her house. We now have a couple of them (or more) living in/under our current bush which is next to our grape vine. They are a bit of a nuisance because they stir up the neighbors' dogs sometimes and occasionally howl at the moon (or each other). But I have noticed that we no longer get field mice coming into the house during the winter and no gophers in our back yard or the neighborhood park and there are fewer Eurasian Collared doves in the area and since I've never had to feed them to keep them around, I think I'll let them be for now. However, if the time comes that they gotta go, it won't be with a field tip.

That's one tough cat! What's this world coming too? People are out shooting up pet deer and cats....;0

>We have a "CAT LADY" in
>our neighborhood (doesn't every neighborhood?)
>who gets sited fairly regularly
>for have too many cats
>and, of course, some of
>"her" cats don't even go
>anywhere near her house. We
>now have a couple of
>them (or more) living in/under
>our current bush which is
>next to our grape vine.
>They are a bit of
>a nuisance because they stir
>up the neighbors' dogs sometimes
>and occasionally howl at the
>moon (or each other). But
>I have noticed that we
>no longer get field mice
>coming into the house during
>the winter and no gophers
>in our back yard or
>the neighborhood park and there
>are fewer Eurasian Collared doves
>in the area and since
>I've never had to feed
>them to keep them around,
>I think I'll let them
>be for now. However, if
>the time comes that they
>gotta go, it won't be
>with a field tip.

So elkfromabove?

You gonna use a Cedar Twig & an Obsidian ArrowHead?:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom