Power failure......

nickman

Long Time Member
We had a power failure at my house yesterday. No computer, no cellphone, no TV. The power company had to dig a trench across my driveway, so I couldn't go hunting.

Spent a few hours just visiting with my wife.

She seems like a nice person.

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

I feel your pain! LOL

I had to talk to my wife for about an hour last night. Even though she seems like a nice person too I hope that doesn't happen very often.

Things will be good for about the next 3 weeks though. I have 2 elk hunts and a deer hunt. Hurry up Friday!!!!

Thanks for the chuckle. That's more true than any of us will admit!

Zeke

Joking or not, I feel sorry for any of you that don't have a great relationship with your wife and don't enjoy spending time with her.

SureShot, I'm pretty sure we're all just joking to a certain extent.

Don, I wonder how she talks about an od cuss like you. lol

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-13 AT 02:24PM (MST)[p]>Joking or not, I feel sorry
>for any of you that
>don't have a great relationship
>with your wife and don't
>enjoy spending time with her.
>

Mr Sureshot,
Thank you. It's about time someone felt sorry for me! LOL

BTW: This is the campfire forum where none of us have to tell the truth and we joke about almost everything... including our wives!

Kinda like the old joke "I got a dog for my wife yesterday. Good trade". Funny stuff but hardly the truth!

Best to you and thanks for watching out for us.

Zeke

SureShot, point well taken.

I showed my wife this thread and she laughed. Then she suggested I go on a three week hunt with Zeke. She even said "please"

True story!

Eel

Dammit it Eel. Do you not recall me telling you to find a hobby when you retire so you would not be underfoot. well find that hobby fast before the wife sweeps you out with the floor dirt.
No being a security guard at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada will not get it with the Mrs.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom