Prayers for 1911

fireball77

Long Time Member
Just left the hospital , 1911s sister just passed away , she was 38, and leaves behind 2 young kids under 6 , he could use some love and support , cancer doesnt discrimanate......my heart is just broken !!!!

I feel his pain, lost my baby sister to cancer a few years ago. My thought are with him and his family.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Give 1911 our most sincere sympathy and to your extended family. I lost a sister too early and have total empathy for the family and the enormous lost a mother is to a young a family, or any family.

DC

Red, We are Family in LE. If you would like to take 1911 on a road trip to San Francisco, Hearst Castle, Napa or even have the two young children spend Christmas with out a Mother, My Home & Family welcomes you ALL.

Times such as this leaves me empty for words. I can only offer options for the future.

Love & Hugs
Jagerdad

I'm really sorry to hear this 45 my sincere condolences

2311idiot.jpg

That sucks. 38 is way too young. I am so sorry for your family. My deepest condolences to all of you. You will be in my prayers.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

This is such a sad turn of events. How does a mother leave two young kids behind? It's not supposed to work that way. It breaks my heart too Fireball77. As a mother, it must really hit home for you . Prayers for you and 1911, and for the kids. Crying.

Holy sh*t, that sucks! That's basically my Wife's age, man I can't even imagine what our family would do without her. I hope and pray that those kids can find a way to deal with this.
2a0fcsk.gif

Sorry to Hear the Bad News Red!

Sorry 1911!

Hang in there,It's gonna be Dang Tough for Sure!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My Signature Just for NVB!
Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Eel its is heartbreaking, and yes as a mom my heart hurts for those young kids , we went Nd visited tonight , and my girls played and babysat the. 2 sml boys .....

Thanks everyone its very much appreaciated !!!

1911 have already offered my condolences elsewhere but I offer them here again. My heart goes out to you. I have been through a similar heart ache with my sister and can say it does get easier but it never gets over.

Very sorry for your loss , life can be very cruel and unfair. I hate to read things like this as I am also 38 and just lost my father to cancer. Stay strong.

Thanks everyone, he is coping the best he can and surrounding himself.with his family .
Its very much appreciated!!!

Thanks for all the kind words. It is humbling to see how many good friends I am blessed to have. This whole thing is so surreal and yet lightning has struck twice. Make sure you and your loved ones do all you can do in prevention and early detection of cancer of all types. Don't take a single moment of life for granted. Treasure the memories and make new ones with loved ones daily.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Thanks for all the kind words.
> It is humbling to
>see how many good friends
>I am blessed to have.
>This whole thing is so
>surreal and yet lightning has
>struck twice. Make sure you
>and your loved ones do
>all you can do in
>prevention and early detection of
>cancer of all types.
> Don't take a single
>moment of life for granted.
> Treasure the memories and
>make new ones with loved
>ones daily.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Check your PM B!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My Signature Just for NVB!
Like 6 Damn Times Now!

My sincere Condolences 1911 friends snd family. Such a young mom the thoughts are tear jerking. I feel your pain loosing my wife, mom and dad all to cancer in recent years. RIP Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom