Prayers for Slamdunk!!

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-14 AT 09:42PM (MST)[p]Looks like Slamdunk was in a snowmobile accident earlier this evening and broke his leg and is currently in surgery. I just saw the post on Facebook but thought many of you would like to know and send a few up for the guy.

This is what the Facebook post said:

"So I'm sitting here with Douglas Peterson after he was life flighted to EIRMC. LOOKS like he's headed into surgery with a Spiral fracture of the tibia!"

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hang Tough PUNK!

PRAYERS on the way!

I'm sure in about 7 Months He's gonna be doing just Fine!:D

Hope You're OK PUNK!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hope the surgery goes well and a speedy recovery. Seems like I just read he got a new motorcycle. Hope recovery is fast enough that you can enjoy the new bike.

All the best D.P. Hope the surgery went well and the outcome is a full and rapid recovery. That Christmas road rocket will be waiting on you!

DC

A Poor way to attract Attention from Ms PUNK!:D

RAZZIN Ya PUNK!

Hope You're doing OK!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Slam, you needed to do more running in that workout program! :)

Get well!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hang in there Slunk! Bummer.. did a double spiral fracture about 30 years ago. Still remember it hurt like a bastard. But that's how I met Mrs. RUS. She came to the hospital to offer condolences. Sh!t.. hold on.. that was more like 45 years ago!!

YOU MIGHT JUST GET LUCKY! Who knows lol. Be well sir.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

How's the snowmobile?

You picked a good time of year to get laid up Slam. I hope all goes well.

Eel

thanks roy for posting and thank you all for the prayers!
I was sledding up at island park when my accident occured. I received a spiral fracture in my right leg. Surgery went well, they inserted a steel rod the entire length of my lower leg.
First time on a snowmobile.......and the last.

Slam get well and if you need company get ahold of Anderson "Spider" Silva as he just got the same kind of surgery I read.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I Talked to PUNK on the Phone this Evening!

Seem's to be in Good Spirits!

Even though He's gotta be Hurtin!

Hang in there PUNK!

He did say He had a Cute Nurse!:D

Dang, Slammy! That's a major fracture! Saw the pics on FB. WOW! Good luck with him, Denise! Be a good patient, Slam.

Dang Buddy, sorry to hear that snow machine bucked ya off.

Get well soon.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Damn that sucks. Hope you heal up quick.

Consider yourself and your family lucky. I don't know the circumstances of your accident but I'm guessing it could of been a lot worse. A friend of mine and a very popular Island Park resident was killed on his sled in IP last year. My wife's cousin was killed in Island Park on his sled about 20 years ago.

Get well soon.

>Damn that sucks. Hope you heal
>up quick.
>
>Consider yourself and your family lucky.
>I don't know the circumstances
>of your accident but I'm
>guessing it could of been
>a lot worse. A friend
>of mine and a very
>popular Island Park resident was
>killed on his sled in
>IP last year. My wife's
>cousin was killed in Island
>Park on his sled about
>20 years ago.
>
>Get well soon.

yep, that's exactly where I was, island park. Those machines are just way to damn fast for their braking and turning ability. Believe me when I say this......I'm "walkung on water" considering what could have been!! Thank you all for the wishes, I'll post carnage pics asap.

Slam! You aren't getting any younger! You gotta start taking care of yourself.

I have to be honest... when I saw the title of this thread I was afraid you had gotten in a wreck on that new Harley. When you showed us a picture of it I thought to myself... "He's flirting with fate". Maybe you should send it back.

Take care and I hope you have a full recovery.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

you may be right carl. I don't have the bike yet, it hasn't shipped yet.....my wife wants to retract the deal. Accidents happen no matter if its on any sort of machine or even a horse. What does an active person do, lie down in the prime of his life in fear of anticipated accidents, or just be wiser doing what we love to do?

Glad you got out alive. Rolled my quad on top of me two years ago and should have been dead. I have had five harleys and finally gave up riding at 62. I have known too many people that died riding and the last two took their wives with them. Be careful on the new ride. The first year is the worst but you never know what other people are going to do.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-14 AT 06:07PM (MST)[p]Sorry to hear about your wreck, it happens real fast on a snow mobile. Best of luck on a full recovery.

Slam, my quad slipped of the ramps when I was loading it last summer. I landed on my back the bike landed on my face & hand. Lots of stiches later I was fine.
Your injuries are a lot more serious than mine but I think what you'll find is that you don't want to quit. Just be a whole bunch more careful.

I'm quite sure bobcat sabotaged my ramps trying to kill me.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Don't do it PUNK!

Next thing NVB will want is your V-10!

Your Chan Saw!

Your Power Tools!

And your 300 MAG!

Battle Wounds are part of Life!

Some are Self Inflicted!

Some there Ain't a Damn thing you can do about it!

I'm Just Glad you're not Ruffed Up worse than you are!

But to get Rid of all the Possibilities of what 'Might' Happen in Life there just wouldn't be any Fun left!

Hang Tough PUNK!

>Slam, my quad slipped of the
>ramps when I was loading
>it last summer. I landed
>on my back the bike
>landed on my face &
>hand. Lots of stiches later
>I was fine.
>Your injuries are a lot more
>serious than mine but I
>think what you'll find is
>that you don't want to
>quit. Just be a whole
>bunch more careful.
>
>I'm quite sure bobcat sabotaged my
>ramps trying to kill me.
>
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

I Don't think so RUS!

That was one too many Beers!:D

You Ornery ole Bugger You!

I'll bet you were just wantin some TLC from Ms RUS!:D

Slam can't post much because of all the pain killers he's taking, so he asked me to tell everyone to behave while he can't moderate the Forum.

He said any misbehaving will be met with strict disciplinary action, including spanking!

I warned them Slam!

6591sp.jpg

I've been an especially bad boy and need to be disciplined!
Send her over and I'll teach her a couple things.... if I live through it!

Hang tough Slam and don't give up a thing. Life's too short to quit and lie down now! Best to ya man!
Zeke

I had a bad crash on a dirt bike once and woke in the Hospital with a beautiful nurse looking down at me.

She said that i had been in a accident and that i may not feel anything from the waist down.

I said fair enough and grabbed on to them big titties!!
5803127-sexy-nurse.jpg

:)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Your not supposed to try a backflip on your first time out! Seriously though, I hope you're doing well and recovery quickly!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom