PRAYERS for Sniper1 Family!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Prayers & Get Well Soon for Sniper1's Daughter!

Missed you at the Turkey Banquet this year Jason!

Maybe next time!

Hope all goes Well for your Daughter!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Prayers and thoughts sent from me n my family hoss! You know if ya need a single thing, come talk to me, let me know man! Hell of a good friend, me and my family are here for you and your girl any way we can!!!

Prayer sent.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Whats happened to his daughter? JAson if you need anything let me know.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I'll let Sniper1 Chime in with details if He wants them posted!

I held the little Girl a couple years ago!

She's a Cutie and She must of got it from Her Mother!:D

RAZZIN Ya Jason!

Hope all goes Well!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Thoughts and prayers for your family Jason. IF ya need to talk you know where to get ahold of me.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Thanks boss.

She's doin good for now. She goes in for her first injections on Monday so hoping things with that goes well. Ya sorry I missed the banquet got a lot of things going on at the moment. How was the banquet this year anyway?

Hey Jason!

Hope all goes Well for Her!

Banquet was Great again this year!

Take Care & God Bless!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom