Pretend tag for 6 yr. old son....

PSC_bears17

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place online that you print out a pretend hunting tag for a youngster....my son wants to have a tag like dad and hope I can find one....I know I can make one in Microsoft office, but would like a high quality looking tag......thanks!

LMAO!!!

Wait till the UDWR reads this!:D

Jr wants a High Quality Tag!:D

This has got me LMAO!!!

Counterfeiting a TARDville Tag!:D

(((RAZZIN Ya!:D)))

>I was wondering if anyone knew
>of a place online that
>you print out a pretend
>hunting tag for a youngster....my
>son wants to have a
>tag like dad and hope
>I can find one....I know
>I can make one in
>Microsoft office, but would like
>a high quality looking tag......thanks!
>

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

There's another revenue generator....check this box to get jr a tag like dad's for $10! Coming to a big game brochure near you!

Here in California you can get a pretend social security card or a drivers license. A hunting tag should be no problem:)

Just razzin you too!:)

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Why pretend when you can have actual? Hunt Iowa. My boys had tags since they could carry a gun.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-14 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p]Thanks guys! Appreciate the feedback. Thought I could get a little help for a little boy wanting to go hunting with his dad.......all I could find online was junior dinosaur hunting tags......my little 1st grade son just wanted to have a tag like dad.....thought they might have something online where you could print out a pretend hunting tag for little kids.......don't understand why that's a bad thing.....and when I say high quality, I meant that looked good not exactly like a real Utah hunting tag......

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-14 AT 09:37AM (MST)[p]Like you said - this is probably as close are you are going to get. I had one every year until I turned 12 and could get my small game license! Used them to hunt grasshoppers, sparrows, starlings, chipmunks, etc.

The State won't do one because it would be too easy then to duplicate it for fradulent purposes.

You can download it from here: http://www.visitdinosaurland.com/School-Reports

6588license.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-14
>AT 09:27?PM (MST)

>
>Thanks guys! Appreciate the
>feedback. Thought I could
>get a little help for
>a little boy wanting to
>go hunting with his dad.......all
>I could find online was
>junior dinosaur hunting tags......my little
>1st grade son just wanted
>to have a tag like
>dad.....thought they might have something
>online where you could print
>out a pretend hunting tag
>for little kids.......don't understand why
>that's a bad thing.....and when
>I say high quality, I
>meant that looked good not
>exactly like a real Utah
>hunting tag......

Hey psc if I knew where to send ya I sure would have. I don't have kids and I'm not sure where to turn. I figured someone here would know. I try yer game and parks. Only thing I got, sorry

Thanks Roy.....Didn't mean to sound so butt hurt....not used to the razzin I guess.....I'll try and come up with something! Thanks again guys!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom