Pretty smart feller, this guy...

SHANE ....HAS SOME SOLID IDEAS FOR SURE, & IS A CREDIT TO CONSERVATION. BUT....HE NEEDS TO SWITCH TO DeCAF COFFEE........................YD.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-13 AT 01:11AM (MST)[p]>Some good points, some missed points,
>but he's a good entertainer.
>

And you're a dumb sum biatch who can't make a single point anyone takes remotely serious. AND there's nothing entertaining about a single word you've every slobbered on this or any other forum. Yeah, we know you're trolling Hunt Talk, too. Mahoney has more common sense and smarts in a pubic hair than ten idiots like you. Go stuff something, like yourself!

Shawn

"And you're a dumb sum biatch who can't make a single point anyone takes remotely serious. AND there's nothing entertaining about a single word you've every slobbered on this or any other forum."

I am not an entertainer. Sorry you were dissappointed, but I can not refund your money on the tickets you purchased.

" Yeah, we know you're trolling Hunt Talk, too."

I have never been on "Hunt Talk". Slow down and take your pills boy. You paranoia is getting out of hand.

" Mahoney has more common sense and smarts in a pubic hair than ten idiots like you. Go stuff something, like yourself!"

Why do you have intimate knowledge of Shane Mahony's pubic hair?

Shawn

>"And you're a dumb sum biatch
>who can't make a single
>point anyone takes remotely serious.
>AND there's nothing entertaining about
>a single word you've every
>slobbered on this or any
>other forum."
>
>I am not an entertainer.
>Sorry you were dissappointed, but
>I can not refund your
>money on the tickets you
>purchased.
>
>" Yeah, we know you're trolling
>Hunt Talk, too."
>
>I have never been on "Hunt
>Talk". Slow down and
>take your pills boy.
>You paranoia is getting out
>of hand.
>
>" Mahoney has more common sense
>and smarts in a pubic
>hair than ten idiots like
>you. Go stuff something, like
>yourself!"
>
>Why do you have intimate knowledge
>of Shane Mahony's pubic hair?
>
>
>Shawn

Again, you've proven me right. You are worthless and a sad human being. Can't wait for the "block" button. You'll find out quickly how many folks here have no interest in anything you have to say because almost all of it is combative and bulls$#t. Do the world a favor, go play in heavy traffic.

I didn't come on this thread attacking anyone, YOU DID. Don't get upset that someone noticed your facination for other mens nether regions.

>I didn't come on this thread
>attacking anyone, YOU DID.
>Don't get upset that someone
>noticed your facination for other
>mens nether regions.

Simply stating the obvious as you continue to prove me correct. Sure appreciate it. And virtually every post you make here is an attack of some sort. And since you refuse to play in heavy traffic, since almost everyone here has a sneaky suspicion your real initials are D.P., and its pretty clear you have nothing better to do than piss off the good people of this and other forums, I'll hit my own ignore button. No reason to respond to an indignant blow hard like you any further.

"Simply stating the obvious as you continue to prove me correct. Sure appreciate it. And virtually every post you make here is an attack of some sort. And since you refuse to play in heavy traffic, since almost everyone here has a sneaky suspicion your real initials are D.P., and its pretty clear you have nothing better to do than piss off the good people of this and other forums, I'll hit my own ignore button. No reason to respond to an indignant blow hard like you any further."

Dude I really hope you find some help for your mental health issues and I hope you don't have any firearms in your home.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom