Preymaster calls...thoughts?

G

gnatboy911

I was thinking about buying a digital caller. i recently read an article in a magazine in which the author used, and recommended, the "Johnny Stewart PM-4 Wireless Preymaster" call. info about the call can be found on their website...

http://johnnystewart.com/Updateable/update_display.cfm?pageID=87&categoryID=15

I am fairly new to the coyote/bobcat hunting world and would like some input from some veterans. what do you guys recommend, and what do you think about this caller?

thanks.

Gnatboy911

Gnatboy911

I have this call in the wireless PM-4 it has worked great for me the one time Ive got to use it this year. We called in 5 coyotes with it and got three of them on a 14 set day. I like the option of throwing two sounds out there at the same time. What worked for us that day was mixing the cannine puppies with a coyote distress. The hurt bunny wouldnt bring em in but that combination worked. Overall a real good call. My post on this site titled "pretty good friday" shows our dogs for the day taken using the PM-4. One was a very old coyote.

i have heard many good things about the pm 4 call it is a good call al morris and garin young are the 2008 world champion coyote callers and the use the pm 4 and i watch a show on tv they were hunting in nevada using the pm 4 and in three days they called in 26 coyotes and lone stand they called in a triple.

nvpredatorhunter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom