Pricing a Bow - Garage Sale

FullCurlHunter

I am interested in selling my bow in a garage sale this spring. Any idea of how to come to an asking price? Would I be better off selling it on ebay or in the newspaper?

Darton Titan XT 28.5" 60-70 lb bow, Schafer Aarchery rest, Archers Choice Fiber Optic Sight, 8" Stabilizer, 6-12 easton arrows, detachable quiver and possibly hard bow case. I also have a variety of muzzy broadheads 3 blade 100 gr and 4 blade 90 grain.

Would it be better to keep the package together or take all of the parts off of it?

I think it would be a great bow for a beginner or someone looking to get into the sport inexpensively.

Apprecaite your thoughts!

You may have trouble selling it at a garage sale because you are searching for a very narrow audience, and who goes garage saling with 300 bones in the pocket? If you want to sell it locally try craigslist, if you want to get top dollar for it try ebay or archerytalk.com

Sell the bow on KSL.com and ask 200.00 it should sell for that... 280.00 is a bit much for a bow thats a 2001.

I have sold several used bows on ebay. It sells better since you have all the stuff. I'd start at 300 and hope for 250.

I have bought and sold a LOT of stuff on archerytalk.com. They have a feedback system so you can get an idea if the person is trustworthy or not.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom