Pride of King City, CA

Jodog what you failed to mention was that those bad cops were arrested by good cops who do not codone their criminal behavior.
As always with you, you only show the one side due to your extreme cop hatred. You seem to have a severe physiological problem and should get some mental counseling to overcome your problems before they get worse.

RELH

I like most cops....except the ones that hide behind other vehicles and wait for unexpecting citizens to roll through a stop sign safely. I think that's pretty chicken-#####.

I remember the day when cops wouldn't give you a ticket for speeding or rolling through a stop sign. Where have those days gone? Is our economy really that bad? :(

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-14 AT 11:09PM (MST)[p]>Why do they call them cops
>?
>
>because Crips and Bloods were already
>taken.
>
>http://www.kare11.com/videos/news/nation/2014/02/26/5832921/

Actually jodog, it is widely recognized the term had early roots possibly derived from "constable on patrol" from British origin, or perhaps from the copper buttons commonly worn on early police uniforms. This evolved into "coppers" and was later shortened to "cops.".

Of course you were not seeking an intelligent answer as you never asked an intelligent question. The hate you harbor and are persistent to spread if founded in ignorance, bias, and stereotyping of the same sort you pretend to want to root out. Again, your sophomoric, cynical hatred is as transparent as your intelligence quotient is low.

I am glad to see you still have a fundemental understanding of the principle taught by Mother Theresa, Ghandi, the Dalai Lama. Hate breeds hate.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Jodog,

A DUI, I thought you had no criminal record? No ax to grind? Let me guess......2 beers.

DUI kills thousands every year in the US, quite a few more than your renegade cop posts.

Rich

Question.....what kind of scientific explanation do you have for the term "pig"?

Love,
Jodog

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Wiz, I can beat that! I love cops, except for the one who gave me a ticket for coasting through the stop sign at an intersection, while making a right-hand turn...on a bicycle. In the bike lane...

He got me twice, at the same intersection, for the same offense. I was a slow learner. Had the short bike and everything.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom