PRIME IMPACT

SLIVER

Very Active Member
Looking at this bow and want to hear your thoughts/experiences. I have heard nothing but great things about it, and feel that it is a top contender for 2013.
What say you?

}}-SLIVER-->

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-12 AT 05:10PM (MST)[p]Shorter brace height, slightly different cam, wider space between the split cam. I haven't shot it but heard it was a great shooter. I have the Prime Centroid and love it!
The rubber grip on the new bows is where they lost me though...Not a fan

Traditional >>>------->

I too have the 12' Centroid, and am debating switching to the Impact. I am just trying to decide if the Impact is going to be an improvement over the Centroid, or if I should just stick with it.

Hope to shoot both side x side soon.

}}-SLIVER-->

"Hope to shoot both side x side soon"

Let me know what you think. It would have to be a big difference for me to upgrade.

Traditional >>>------->

Well I had a chance to shoot my '12 Centroid right next to the '13 Impact. There was a pretty big difference in the draw cycle. The Impact is much smoother all the way to the wall. At the shot the Impact has about the same vibration bare, as my Centroid does fully set up, and that is not much at all. Overall the draw cycle may be enough to make me switch. We'll see.

}}-SLIVER-->

Hey sliver if ya get one let me know how you like it. I have been a die hard PSE shooter for over 20 years but I sure like what I see and hear about that bow. Thanks.

I went to the bow shop with SLIVER to shoot the new Prime's. I shot both the Impact and the Defy and we will just say that I have a 2013 60# Impact in the Optifade Forest on order!!! I can't wait to get it, nicest bow I have ever shot!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom