Propane cost?

Homer

Long Time Member
Just curious what other states are paying for propane…..I suspect a fair amount of you use home propane..

I ran out yestereday and was pleasantly surprised at $3.50 a gallon this morning here in Cali….times 500 is still alot though…

I paid $2.25 a couple of months ago, up $.50 since two years ago. They also raised the cost of the bbq bottle by $1 because of some “new Biden tax”. I didn’t let them corner me to explain it…..I have too many other rabbit holes to occupy me.

Just curious what other states are paying for propane…..I suspect a fair amount of you use home propane..

I ran out yestereday and was pleasantly surprised at $3.50 a gallon this morning here in Cali….times 500 is still alot though…
"a lot". About $4.20 here... I use firewood to heat the house so takes me a couple years or longer to refill.

Filled some tanks just the other day. $3.95.
also, diesel just topped $4 again. Let’s Go Brandon!

NE TARDville!

About 2 Months ago it was 2.59 a Gallon!

A Month ago I Got it for 2.09!

I Own My Tank so it's Slightly Less Than The Going Price If You Are Leasing a Tank!

They Flair Gas Around Here Like You Ain't Never Seen!

Should Be Dirt Cheap But It Ain't!

I don't think you guys understand the question.....WHERE??

I have 3 of the 5-gallon tanks.

Once a year I do a Tank Exchange for new tank, new valves ect, on each of them.

With my Military 10% discount and sales tax, I'm walking out the door for $19.38 last week on 1 of them.

Ogden, Ut area/Home Depot

Robb

Back in october it was just a hair under 3.00…. 2.90ish to fill up my 1000 gallon tank… i think it was 600 gallons to top it off.

When I bought this place it was all electric so when i added a new hvac system I put in the tank and ran a line to the house….. been slowly converting everything i can to propane.

The propane cartels tried like hell to get me to lease a tank and they would put a sensor on it and i would never have to worry about running out lol. Kiss my a$$….. yeah, you come top me off and charge whatever you feel like and send a bill….get a grip. I call around and shop the cheapest price….it usually can vary up to .50 a gallon.

Oh yeah…..Oakdale,Ca.

I have a 500 gallon tank at Lake Almanor and it was $3.00 per gallon 3 weeks ago. My propane at home in the valley is usually .15 less

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom