Protesting rights...

lymanboy

Just wanted to see what you guys thought about that group of people that travel around and protest at service members funerals...I know we have freedom of speach and all but personally I think there should be a line somewhere..I just heard they are coming to Washington to protest at an Army guy who was killed in action in Iraq's funeral...It just isnt right...Lets hear you opinion...

>Just wanted to see what you
>guys thought about that group
>of people that travel around
>and protest at service members
>funerals...I know we have freedom
>of speach and all but
>personally I think there should
>be a line somewhere..I just
>heard they are coming to
>Washington to protest at an
>Army guy who was killed
>in action in Iraq's funeral...It
>just isnt right...Lets hear you
>opinion...

I think the guy who leads this is from Kansas. He's a moron plain and simple. I think dueling should be a right and if it was he'd be one of my first.

Ransom

It's complete BS in my opinion. I had read somewhere that a group of bikers were showing up at the same funerals and standing in front of the protesters so that they couldn't be seen or heard. The world needs more people like them to stand up against these morons.

State legislatures that have any brains have already passed laws against this Kansas Church (As they call theirselves) they are an ultra conservative group that say that the soldiers deaths are gods way of punishing America for its stand on homosexuality and deviant lifestyles. As the law in Nebraska is now they must be a certain distance away from the church and funeral, it will probably be changed next year so that no demonstration can occur within 3 hours of a military funeral. Crazy people if you ask me, nuts seem to be everywhere even on MM.

>State legislatures that have any brains
>have already passed laws against
>this Kansas Church (As they
>call theirselves) they are an
>ultra conservative group that say
>that the soldiers deaths are
>gods way of punishing America
>for its stand on homosexuality
>and deviant lifestyles. As
>the law in Nebraska is
>now they must be a
>certain distance away from the
>church and funeral, it will
>probably be changed next year
>so that no demonstration can
>occur within 3 hours of
>a military funeral. Crazy
>people if you ask me,
>nuts seem to be everywhere
>even on MM.

"even on MM." Especially on MM.
474f415c3c084598.jpg

We need to recruit that feller from Texas and tell him their a bunch of thieves!!!!!

Which they are!
They are stealing the last rites and respect from the family of the people that gave EVERYTHING!!!! to protect YOU and ME!!
They should be thrown in jail for littering! Just having their nasty carcasses anywhere near a funeral for one of our service members makes me SICK!!!!!
Later
Foghorn

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom