public lands,

piper

Long Time Member
It's cold, and I hardly ever watch hunting shows, so I watched some show about bringing wild horses by pack string across the country from Mexico to Canada, I didn't worry about the politics of wildhorse management, but there were some inspirational snippets about public land and some beautiful western scenery. I just want to reiterate how incredibly sick rightwingers are for wanting to take this away from 99.9% of the _American public, and from all the millions of future outdoorsmen and women.

May the rightwing rot in he## and I hope the new year brings defeat to their agenda.

All Piper is doing is still trying to justify his upcoming voting for a liar and crooked Hillary Clinton. Piper you can go and rot in hell with her.

RELH

You must be a hoot to be around Piper.

I am a fool to get sucked into a discussion with you. Your party of choice consists of the PETA types, no gun fringe, no hunting vegan types.
But, you are all hot and bothered about conservatives.

Just remember, your ghetto rats the first time their entitlement checks dont cash would sell that scary forest land in a second to make sure they still can keep their wives over 300 lbs.

To funny your logic.

That is probably true. but is it any worse than republicans selling the forest to fund another war? ah screw that, we don't have to fund wars we get tax cuts when we start wars.

My bad.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>
>
>
>That is probably true. but
>is it any worse than
>republicans selling the forest to
>fund another war?
>ah screw that, we don't
>have to fund wars we
>get tax cuts when we
>start wars.
>
>My bad.
>
>
Neither have happened yet, and I hope they dont.

Protecting our public land is a problem. The big picture is that people have become detached from outdoor life. It just is not important to Urban America and that is the vast majority of Americans.
Piper is a one trick pony. Everything is the Rich peoples fault. We have lots of threats to a hunting lifestyle, and the sale of public land is a minor one compared to the liberal threats.
We have our own liberal ecosystem we can examine. CA is a perfect example of Pipers liberal influence on hunting and its future. He is just to obsessed with hating successful people to open his eyes to it.

This is a more complicated subject than it appears.

First off, there are public lands that might as well be sold. they're of no value to he public because they have no access through private land, or the location is in an urban area . I favor those sales.

Beyond that the republican dream of selling off all the public land to forward a have and have not society will never happen. and if it did, it's time to move to Canada anyway.

Piper isn't wrong to think the republicans would sell us out. but I believe it will never happen so he shouldn't worry so much about it. our public lands don't matter to everyone but it's a very small minority who'd be willing to part with them. very small.

What I want to know is this, why can't we have more leaders like Teddy Roosevelt? a republican who screwed his party over 100 years ago by giving us our public land and protecting the wildlife it holds. you notice I didn't say more republicans like TR, because he'd be a screaming liberal by todays standard. so why can't we have more democrats like TR ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You're right, it is complicated. Public land and hunting have a lot of enemies but selling the Tetons is not going to happen. I fear the left a lot more than I fear the right though when it comes to hunting.

>You're right, it is complicated. Public
>land and hunting have a
>lot of enemies but selling
>the Tetons is not going
>to happen. I fear the
>left a lot more than
>I fear the right though
>when it comes to hunting.
>

t 1....

I saw the video also it was interesting to say the least but I thought the problem was the Mustangs ....

>
>
>
>
>
>This is a more complicated subject
>than it appears.
>
>First off, there are public lands
>that might as well be
>sold. they're of no
>value to he public because
> they have no access
>through private land, or
>the location is in
>an urban area .
>I favor those sales.
>
>
>Beyond that the republican dream of
>selling off all the public
>land to forward a have
>and have not society will
>never happen. and if it
>did, it's time to move
>to Canada anyway.
>
>Piper isn't wrong to think the
>republicans would sell us out.
> but I believe it
>will never happen so he
>shouldn't worry so much about
>it. our public lands
>don't matter to everyone but
>it's a very small minority
>who'd be willing to part
>with them. very small.
>
>
>
>
>What I want to know is
>this, why can't we have
>more leaders like Teddy Roosevelt?
> a republican who screwed
>his party over 100 years
>ago by giving us our
>public land and protecting the
>wildlife it holds. you notice
>I didn't say more republicans
>like TR, because he'd be
>a screaming liberal by todays
>standard. so why can't we
>have more democrats like TR
>?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I cannot disagree with much of that. You do say it is a small percentage of people that would agree to sell public lands.
My point was that as long as we keep printing money and keep going along on our merry way, no problem. I think the majority of people would not sell public lands until it came down to their checks cashing, then most could care less.

As you like to remind us, most likely not in our lifetimes, but, I think though the Tetons are safe, there is lots of BLM, State and some Federal land that may be at risk down the road.

The enemies of hunting are mostly consolidated on the left. Pipers team.

The sell it off/give to the the states idiots are just as bad as the PETA folks,IMHO.

Conservatism starts with conservation.

....the rest is fringe bizzare behavior.

My point isn't about selling the Tetons, or NMpauls favorite subject rich and poor people.

It's about the fundimental value system of the tea bagger right. It's about a conservative movement that is radical and sick in my view.

It's a little close to me because of how I grew up and how having access to public lands and what that freedom did in my life. Most of you wouldn't understand so I'm not going to explain.

I know the roots and many of the reasons behind the transfer sell movement, and the people I know are nothing but selfish thoughtless humans, if you can call them that.

I'm talking about access to public lands not just for hunting.
I believe hunters are the biggest
threat to hunting as we know it, not the antis.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom