Punish the men!

Bluehair

Long Time Member
Well, who here has been cut off? If I do, it’ll probably be for pinching wifey with the tongs while holding an ice cold barley pop.

“People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, an animal-rights advocacy organization, is urging women to put their foot down against “meat-eating men” by withholding sex.

“We all know them—the suburban men with beer bottles in hand, brandishing tongs while cooking sausages on their expensive gas grills. These barbecue masters believe that they can prove their masculinity to themselves and their fellow humans through their consumption of meat, not only hurting animals but also harming the planet,” began Elena Waldman in a blog post introducing the initiative.”

My wife says I’m way more than 41% more full of chit that she is. But she did by me a second Traeger. Cheers. :)

A man has to be able to cook his sausage... what is the world coming to? No big loss, no self respecting man would go near any of the peta chicks anyway

Sounds like a surefire way to a divorce to follow that advice. Heck wacky liberal PETA women are probably a cold fish in bed. Husband-boyfriend might welcome the lack of sex.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom