Que Covrona Virus

This is no lie

31219.jpeg

Dang corona affected my family. Not infected lol.
My 8 yr sons hunters ed got cancelled this weekend just before the draws. Broke his heart hes been studying for the last month. He is so bummed out. Frustrating wish gnf would of gave a online option for the students that were registered. I was a on hold with gnf for 30+ min then dropped the call.
It's a mess.

That sucks. You'd think game and fish would do something to make up for it - let them put in and if they draw and they don't have it completed before something like Aug 1st, their tags won't be mailed to them and their hunt is forfeit.

Crap--my hunting trip to New Zealand has been postponed indefinitely. They just instituted a 14-day mandatory quarantine for anyone entering their country. I've been planning this 14-day trip for two years--plane tickets were bought eight months ago. The world is losing its freakin mind...

damn Mozey, that sucks. Hope you can reschedule for the future.

Crap--my hunting trip to New Zealand has been postponed indefinitely. They just instituted a 14-day mandatory quarantine for anyone entering their country. I've been planning this 14-day trip for two years--plane tickets were bought eight months ago. The world is losing its freakin mind...

I got word today that my Alaska coastal brown bear, black bear combo hunt is on hold. I have been waiting 2 1/2 years for this hunt. I will get an answer in 10 days. I’m scheduled to leave on April 24th. ?

I got word today that my Alaska coastal brown bear, black bear combo hunt is on hold. I have been waiting 2 1/2 years for this hunt. I will get an answer in 10 days. I’m scheduled to leave on April 24th. ?
Dang I’m sorry to hear that. What will they do issue you a tag and you will hunt next year? Or will they make you take it in the shorts for the tag/license ? As well as the guild fee?

The airline will refund me my round trip ticket. The outfitter an I are discussing either pushing it to another year or a refund. The state of Alaska will refund me my hunting license and both of my bear tags. I’ll know more in a few days ?

Since this Bear Hunt was going to be 3 weeks long. I actually considered not applying for this year. I’m happy I did. I’m still very ? about the whole situation.

The airline will refund me my round trip ticket. The outfitter an I are discussing either pushing it to another year or a refund. The state of Alaska will refund me my hunting license and both of my bear tags. I’ll know more in a few days ?
Dang that’s a bummer, I hope some how some way it gets worries out and you still get to go and the hunt is even better than expected!

The draw is an essential service.

It is computer done via electronic entry. Someone will need to validate the draw, that is after the decree from Caesar date of 4/10

It’s official my Alaskan brown bear hunt has been canceled. ?. I’m extremely happy the outfitter pushed the hunt to the first hunt next spring. Hopefully the Alaska game and fish will refund my cost of tags and licenses. I hope Alaskan airlines will refund my flights or issue a voucher for next year.

everyone stay safe ??

Sorry to hear that, but hopefully next year. My experience with Alaskan airlines is they will send you a voucher with a "use by this date." No complaints from me.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom