Question for FOUNDER - problem loading posts

nvmuley

Brian,
I have problems loading posts from this forum. Since it is the only site I have this problem with, I thought I'd ask you if it's somethings others have reported. I'm lucky to get one post loaded to my computer so I can read it. Sometimes I can repeatedly keep refreshing a page and it might come up. But usually I have to completely close my access to your website and then open it up again. Then the pattern repeats itself. Have you any suggestions? thanks much

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-05 AT 09:35AM (MST)[p]What type of system are you running on, dial-up, cable, DSL etc??

Might be that if you are dial-up, phone line, need to wait a bit to fully load up, just a thought.
It might be better that you contact Brian L.(founder) on a personal level instead of this way.

Brian

I thought Brian would see this and I also wondered if anyone else had this problem. I do have dial up and this is the only site that I have problems with and I visit a lot of websites. I wasn't sure if it was something on my computers end or some thing different on this site. I do have different filters for eliminating popups and the tracker that advertising companys' place on your computer to monitor your on-line activities? Maybe that's it, but them again, I'm assuming all the other sites I visit have the same types of advertising. Just seems odd that the only place this problem occurs is here. Thanks for the advice.

I don't know what the problem is. I haven't had reports of the same. The advertising software package could cause some problem, as they often block images and such delivered from directories named such things as adimages, etc.
Some of the images, some not even ads, are in a directory such as that.

Not sure what it could be. Anyone else having trouble. Email me though please.

Thanks!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

thanks Brian,
I'll just live with it them! I must have sensative software.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom