Question for SS

Gunnihunter

SS,
Just wondering, with your disdain for older retired people, how do you make a living? I spend way too much time on this site and notice you respond to posts at all times of the day or evening. What’s the deal? Are you a trust fund kid, independently wealthy, government welfare? I believe you like to be outdoors and enjoy where you live, but people usually have to make a living by doing more than recreating and watching web sites.
Here is a cocktail recipe for you. ( my favorite ): “TD’s Montana Revolver”
2 oz Reposado tequila ( good smooth tequila )
.5 oz Amaro ( Averna or Bonino)
.5 oz sweet vermouth
2+ dashes Mexican chocolate bitters
5 large coffee beans
Small vessel with ice
Combine and stir 50 times and strain into a frozen martini glass.
Enjoy, one is not enough and two is too many.
Have a few and let me know what you think.

I love old people. I’ve seen some GILFs out there.

If you must know I get to the office daily at 5am. Usually there till 5pm. Being a contractor isn’t what it’s all cracked up to be. Trust fund kid? Nope. But have surrounded myself with the right people in life. Except @DoubleDropMuley . Somehow I know that crazy big deer killing ginger..

I get out for a lot of hunts no doubt. But a 70 to 80 hour week is pretty common. If you’re more a visual guy this explains it:

I thought we covered this. He works in a magical candy factory for an eccentric millionaire. Him and his guild have some pretty well choreographed dance numbers too

@Gunnihunter hey I know you're old and likely forgot you made this post. But if you have any more questions feel free to ask...

I'm going to make that drink after I finish googling all the ingredients.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom