Rack Bracket - Blonde Twosome

Feleno

Long Time Member
The Erin v. Brook race was 'tight' right up to the end. Marisa v. Jessica wasn't close. Time for a blonde babe showdown. Vote em guys and lets pick a winner.

BracketLayout_Pair.jpg

+1 on Marisa...she is just HOT!!!!!!! If she loved hunting, fishing, camping, sex and ME :p she would be a 10

Feleno, when does the crisco wrestling begin?

Seriously, we need to see some "game" to help us decide. I'm sure you can dig up some pictures of each contestant for the competition.

Marissa. If she wins, then at least a shred of integrity will have been restored to this whole corrupt process.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

This is like having a 210" typical standing next to a 240" Non. Can't make a mistake but Marissa is a little better. I'll take her and the Non-T!

I am still protesting Kate being voted off the island.

Marissa. all day and every day.

Erin!

Erin has class, body, looks, and brains. The other takes a nice photo. Erin all day long.

D13--help the girl out! Post some photos!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-10 AT 01:00PM (MST)[p]Zekers I hate to tell you but I had the opportunity to go behind closed doors to one of the SFB(sportmans for boobs) meetings and found out some very interesting info. I can assure you all votes were counted by Feleno himself with no one around. Not only does he do the counting but also banking, record keeping, photo shop. He also chooses how these photo shopped posts' are allocated throughout the day to different forums here on MM for the average Joe and Billionaire with common interest:) I trust him!

Seems that you guys have all gone sackless lately so I'll do it.

First Marissa
marisa_miller_1.jpg

marisa_miller_hfs.jpg

Now Erin
PicImg_NCAA_BASKETBALL_MAR_017f.JPG

20090519_ErinAndrews.jpg

I'm not deliberately trying to "stack " the deck here. I used the same search criteria - "51% clothed" for each of their names.

That said I'm voting Marissa.

I wasnt going to vote, but think I have to now. Erin all the way.

Why wasn't Julian Hough not in this contest?

I'd bone either one....in my mind, I have! Ahhhhhhhhhhh...

Marissa's a bit on the mal-nutritioned side for me though.

Steve

Trust is a strong word Boz. I'm just like any guy with a man-crush on F'er (did I just say that out loud?) but I don't trust him any farther than I can throw his cyber arse. It's too eerie how he knows when to post a photo job, rack-bracket, or crossword to keep our spirits up. I'm starting to think he's on the MM payroll. Just saying...

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-10 AT 05:37PM (MST)[p]tayhot
when i contacted Julian's publicist he said she has elected to take part in the NIT bracket this year. Sorry we can't get em all.

NV
Dang nice! Marisa gets my vote, but I never thought Erin should be in the top 8.

Zeke
i got the flowers, thanks! How'd you know I liked carnations?

if any of you saw the picture of Marisa never_catch sent me Erin wouldn't have gotten a vote. best keep that under wraps so we'll have a bit of a competition.

Anyone remember the pic of Marisa and the sheep? probably satisfy alot of the prurient interests of those on mm that like the four legged critters as well as the Marisa enthusiasts.

i have to say Marisa hands down. she is old enough to be my mom but young enough to take me for a two minute ride any day.

>>Marissa's a bit on the mal-nutritioned
>>side for me though.
>>
>
>Are you blind man? Or lactose
>intolerant?

maybe silicone intolerant.I am.

I think Brooke should have won...but I now vote for Marisa Miller.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

I don't think Jenn Aniston got a fair shake, with that being said Erin Andrews get my vote.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom