Rack Bracket - Final Foursome

Feleno

Long Time Member
We're now down to the final four gents. In the biggest upset in Rack Bracket history Erin Andews beats Kate. Still can't believe that one, what madness! Also Marisa beats out Jennifer by one vote and Alba and Burke both win easily.

Final4BracketLayout.jpg

Feleno I loooove 4somes!! Well I'm pretty sure if I ever had the chance I would...

Go blonde or go home!! Erin and Marisa...

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-10 AT 09:48AM (MST)[p]What a shame. The game is fixed. The ref should be fired. I can't believe Kate lost.

Brook.
Marissa.

You guys chose that Dorito eating ho-bag Brook Burke over Megan Fox?? Are you freaking kidding me?? Once again - I am questioning the integrity of this entire voting and seeding process.

For what it is worth:

Erin
Marissa

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Disgruntled Roy
Yes its hard to believe how some of the votes went throughout this process. Personally I'd take Brook over Megan but I'd take Kate over Erin by a long stretch and I'd take Simpson and Anniston over any of the rest. Thanks for voting :)

ROY you are crazy!! I did not figure you going for the freaky anorexic type!! You do live in Austin though. Good for you keeping it weird:) Lohan is probably one of your favs too!! LOL Yes I am not proud to say I watched dancing with the stars last night, but DANG Brook just confirmed my vote for Victory!!!!! She has always been on my to-do list!! LMAO!!!

Boz
I watched DWTS to! SSShhhhhh

Brook looked HOT! Erin was nice looking but I think her right breast is noticeably bigger than her left. Anyone else see that? I noticed it on the peephole video to. I have to give her points off for lack of symmetry.

the difference between me and you two is I watched it with my wife. You guys probably watched it by yourself!! LMAO!!! JK guys

boz
:)
I wasn't planning on watching it then I saw a promo earlier in the day with Erin and Pamela. Swhwinnng! Pam sure shook it last night huh?

Zekers is right on for the bracket finals!!!
F-er you are right they have a well "rounded" line up this year and I am going to be a little "melon coley" if they vote a few off. I have have never watched the show before, only here and there. I will say I was "titillated" by my first episode!!

Feleno,

All I ask is that whoever the last two are the winner should be decided by a Crisco oil wrestling match between them. And it should be required to go 15 full rounds.

NV not a bad idea to have the final two lube it up to determine a winner. I'll be in contact with their agents and let you know how that goes.

thanks for playing guys!

Enough pics of Erin, are you guys forgetting that Marissa is a VICTORIA SECRET model????? Where are those pics???? For crying out loud, somebody find 'em, I would but I don't know how to scan 'em out of the catalog!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom