Rage 2 Blade Vs. Coyote

3Rayz

Through front shoulders of Coyote and stuck into a snow bank.
Broke the one blade and the other is bent.
63270302111422.jpg

That is a quality head!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-11 AT 12:35PM (MST)[p]I could accept that type of damage to the head if it went through the shoulder blade of a much bigger animal (pronghorn, deer, etc.), but a coyote????? Me thinks it is a crappy head rather than a quality head.
WVBOWAK

I think I sense sarcasm in his post. Just my .02. Ive never tried rage and don't plan to.

I was being very sarcastic!!! If it can't stand up to a coyote then how could anyone trust it against big game??

Here is a little SMALLER animal than the coyote and it also did the job just fine into the opposite shoulder blade!

RAGE won't kill anything...Blah Blah Blah!!!

5547s4azbull.jpg

8264rage_elk3.jpg

I don't know about the rage broadhead, But im sure the mathews z7 helped out on the kill! Got me a Mission (by Mathews) and love it! If I would have had a few more bills in my pocket the z7 would be mine as well. NIce Bull!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-11 AT 08:43PM (MST)[p]I should have taken a picture of the slick trick I used last year on my elk. Now that I cleaned it, I can't tell which one it is in the quiver. It will be ready for round two this year...

3076p1010009.jpg

My other regret was not taking a better picture of the hole, it was impressive on both sides...Hopefully next time someone will be around to help me take some pictures...

By the way TRC, that is one heck of a bull, do you mind sharing where you where hunting?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom