Rainy day dog down?

JR

Still putting in work on these rascals right up to turkey season????
68481fbimg1521602106488.jpg

Broke out the old mouth call today for a change, worked like a charm and fast, didn't have to sit in the rain to long on this set???

Jeff, went shed hunting below the prison on the old Wilder Place. Saw 5 turkeys right off the road in the manzanita. One was a pretty good one. No sheds, no predators just a little muddy. Keep killing!

Good job JR. Every bit helps the deer herds too. YBO, did you see any deer, or are there any left?

Just doing my part?, it shows, the ranch im focused on has doubled in turkey numbers and the deer are bouncing back as well..plus I love hunting these critters for the challenge to go head to head with predators ????

Keep after it???, might have to call those birds into crossbow range this spring??

NeCali
No deer. Only hiked for a couple hours. Only a couple of years ago I would pick up several sheds. As the number of deer dwindled we started picking up more and more deadheads. It reached the apex about 4 years ago when we picked up 22 deadheads. No question lions are the biggest problem. I'm sure an educated idiot from the state would tell us that it's lack of habitat due to climate change. Pathetic.

That's right, and also development. I'm sure all those houses out there did them in also. They never want to blame the obvious. Pretty sad state this State is in when it comes to deer. Now let's let the wolves have at them too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom