So
If I we're to change what's the difference
Between sig Kilo
2400BDX
2200 BDX
2000 BDX
Or 2200 MR
Anybody know? Or comment?

Your Leica 1600B is a great range finder. There is a learning curve with any range finder. Go watch some how to videos on the internet. I use a pair of Leica Geovid bino's. But also use a G7 range finder. But I just bought my daughter a Kilo 2200 bdx haven't got the scope yet to blue tooth to it. Still learning it's setting. But it seems to work good. The sig set up with scope and blue tooth range finder aren't really a long range set up. But work good for hunting.

blue tooth from range finder to scope????.....damn...B&C has issues to deal with

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>I assume to be able to
>Bluetooth to your phone you
>have to have phone service
>
>Is that correct?

No phone service necessary. Just down load the app to your phone. The reason I got it for my young daughter she doesn't have to worry about anything. Just put the dot on the animal and pull the trigger.No adjusting turrets or anything to mess with her concentration It even dopes for wind, It works like this. She is on the animal looking threw her scope. I put the wind dope into my cell phone with the Sig App. I hit the button it sends the correct info to her scope. Everything wind ,yardage, angle etc. She just puts the dot on the vitals and squeezes the trigger. In Utah it is not legal to use a scope with a rangefinder inside of the scope.But sense this is a separate rangefinder its okay even though its ran threw Bluetooth. Go figure.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-19 AT 08:45AM (MST)[p]Ok
Soooo
What happens if you are hunting some part of the world we're you don't have cell phone service?
The phone can still transfer to the scope
If you are close?

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-19
>AT 08:45?AM (MST)

>
>Ok
>Soooo
>What happens if you are hunting
>some part of the world
>we're you don't have cell
>phone service?
>The phone can still transfer to
>the scope
>If you are close?

Yes Bluetooth has to be within range to work. So you can't be back sitting in the the truck. :) Batteries may become a issue if you aren't prepared. Dead battery on one of the three and your in trouble. You have to go back to old school. The cross hair is still sighted in and wont move.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-19 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]Ok
That makes sense.
I tend to hunt places very far off the grid.
I was terrible with my Leica1600B
Even after trying to get educated.
I was in BC hunting Stone Sheep in Aug.
4 different range finders including mine
Had different reading.
Mine matched up with the 2400 abs a
guy had for distance at 585 total yards
But his SIG SAUR ABS had angle compensator
Reading at 265.
I went with his numbers cause they matched mine at 585.
I got my sheep but I would have missed if I went with anything else.It was straight down.And I mean hold my belt straight down.
So I gotta get something else.
Normally I would never shoot that far.
And may never again. But....?
I have the Huskama system
What rangefinder would you recommend?

If you are on a high dollar sheep and need something to trust. I would go with the Gun Works G Seven range finder. Second would be the Leica Geovids . You can program a sd card and put it with you guns ballistics .
Most of the other range finders are toys compared.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-19 AT 11:42AM (MST)[p]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOm-aHyT-_o A GSeven review I found on line.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom