RE: Prayers and peace

fireball77

Long Time Member

Posted the other day , for my dear friend and his family , could still use any form of prayer or peace you believe in.
I have watched this tragedy take a very happy, and humble family, and take their smiles , they are strong and can get through this , but could use all the help they can get .
I'm Thankful for all of you who took time to pray or think of my dear friends.
ThanKS again Becki

More Prayers Lil Red!

Hoping He can Make a Healthy Recovery!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

More prayers sent. And a special prayer of thanks to all the officers who sacrifice so very much to keep us safe!

I was thinking about that officer and his Family yesterday traveling through Utah ,many more thoughts and Prayers for him.

Prayers....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I just read the news this young man has passed away. Deepest sympathy to all those involved. I also read where the family had forgiven the young lady whos car struck him. They sound like people of deep faith,and I hope that helps sway thier grief.
In these times when law enforcement is treated so unjustly by some,few. Myself, I can only say Thank you. Your sacrifices do not go unseen.

> I just read the
>news this young man has
>passed away. Deepest sympathy to
>all those involved. I also
>read where the family had
>forgiven the young lady whos
>car struck him. They sound
>like people of deep faith,and
>I hope that helps sway
>thier grief.
> In these times when
>law enforcement is treated so
>unjustly by some,few. Myself, I
>can only say Thank you.
>Your sacrifices do not go
>unseen.

Thank you, yes this family is so genuine , so loving , I've shared many things with them over the last 39 years .

Thanks everyone for your kindness

I'm extremely sorry to hear about this tragedy . I sincerely hope that everyone involved finds peace.

2311idiot.jpg

>
>I'm extremely sorry to hear about
>this tragedy . I
> sincerely hope that everyone
>involved finds peace.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

+1

Thanks Rans
Thanks for allyou have done for my family and especially always being there for 45, he needs you in the days to come .

Thanks everyone

So sorry for their loss.
This is certainly not the outcome we were all hoping for, but it may be an answer to everyones prayers.

> I just read the
>news this young man has
>passed away. Deepest sympathy to
>all those involved. I also
>read where the family had
>forgiven the young lady whos
>car struck him. They sound
>like people of deep faith,and
>I hope that helps sway
>thier grief.
> In these times when
>law enforcement is treated so
>unjustly by some,few. Myself, I
>can only say Thank you.
>Your sacrifices do not go
>unseen.

Sorry to read of this.

Coming home from Ogden today I passed the Hurst as it was getting on I-15. I slowly made my way past Riverdale and pulled over to watch the line of Red and Blues follow. I did not know the fallen officer, But I shed a few tears for him and his family. He lost his life serving people like me. He risked everything for total strangers. And for that I tip my hat and give thanks.

It is so hard to replace people like this and there are not enough of them in this crazy world
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of such a fine man

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom