Reason enough to vote for Barry

Zigga

Long Time Member
Nugent threatens death if Obama wins in November.

Makes you wonder if Nugent is working for Barry doesn't it? That and the fact that Romney knows NASCAR Team owners is enough for me.

That doesn't surprise me as most voters don't care about any issues.

The economy- doesn't matter, higher deficits than even Bush- Doesn't matter, debt at record level-doesn't matter. Falling dollar and a Federal Reserve buying 61% of our debt-doesn't matter.

If an aging rock star says and a man who earned money legally in this country knows NASCAR owners that is a good way to pick a president.

We are getting what we deserve given the stupidity of the average voter.

Nemont

Still curious about the bet you proposed back in 2008, I won yet nobody paid up.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-12 AT 02:30PM (MST)[p]>That doesn't surprise me as most
>voters don't care about any
>issues.
>
>The economy- doesn't matter, higher
>deficits than even Bush- Doesn't
>matter, debt at record level-doesn't
>matter. Falling dollar and
>a Federal Reserve buying 61%
>of our debt-doesn't matter.
>
>If an aging rock star says
>and a man who earned
>money legally in this country
>knows NASCAR owners that is
>a good way to pick
>a president.
>
>We are getting what we deserve
>given the stupidity of the
>average voter.
>
>Nemont
>
>Still curious about the bet you
>proposed back in 2008,
>I won yet nobody paid
>up.

Your saying Nuge doesn't care about the issues? He's all about hating the prez. At least I have reason to dislike w, but who doesn't? In his world everything will be all better if Barry is out. It's gonna take a while longer. According to your repubican buddies, high gas prices is the fault of the president. I guess that makes me the winner. BOOM!

Nuge and co. is the best thing for Barry. We'll see what the nuge does in November if Barry wins. Should be worth the wait. Romo is so out of touch with you and me it's embarrassing.

I think the Nuge is safe this fall. The polls are changing with Romney beating Obama and we are hardly past the primaries. Not enough dead people and illegals to keep him in office this time.

LOL...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Romney hasn't denounced the cull but he's distancing himself.

The NRA needs to denounce uncle Tard as well as does Romney. I'm not a big fan of the NRA but I've stayed a member, not now. an opinion is one thing, this goes beyond what's acceptable from a featured speaker even if he is a washed up hack.

I'd prefer uncle tard dead than in jail, it cost more each day to keep him there than he's worth.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...ent-violent-anti-obama-message-225142639.html

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom