Reduced Price on Unit 34 Hunting Land

luckless

Guys,
I just reduced the price on my land to $30K for the 1.5 acres with water, septic and building site leveled (power spans property, too) or $35K with the 16'x16' (with full loft) Spike Camp Shack my buddies and I have hunted out of since 2008. It borders LNF on the front side (direct access onto Wayland Canyon) near the corner of Aguq Chiquita and Potato Canyon Road. Property burned in 2000, but has nice view of tall pines and small pines are popping up all over. Two additional lots (+/- .4 acres) adjacent to my 7 lots are currently for sale on a local realtor's page for $14K.

Call or Text Dan at 575-four30-seven192 or e-mail [email protected]

Reducing it again. $25K for the land or $30K for land and spike cabin. Also willing to peel off two lots for $6K (no water or septic, but level parking area for travel trailer).

DC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom