Region C/ unit 16 antelope

Mudminnow56

My dad and I just got back from our first western hunting trip. We hunted region c deer and unit 16 for antelope on all public land. My dad ended up shooting a 2x2 Mulie and a smaller buck antelope. I shot a 2x3 Mulie and 70 3/8" antelope, which I'm really really happy about. It was a great experience and we can't wait to go back next year!

8095image.jpg

Sorry about the sideways pic. Don't know how to fix that. And yes the first shot was not good, but followed it up with a straight on shot that tipped him right over.

Another thing, we quartered everything out, kept the meat in coolers with ice and salt and drained water off everyday and the antelope back straps were phenomenal. I'm very pleased with the taste. I've heard bad stories of the meat but I truly believe it's how you care for it. And we are sticklers in all of our wild game.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom