region F whitetails

huntzall

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-14 AT 01:41AM (MST)[p]I'm wanting to hunt Whitetails in region F . Any help at all would be appreciated. I'm not looking for anyones secret spots. I just never have hunted Wyoming or Whitetails before. I'm willing to pay trespass fees if needed. PM me if you can help at all

You really need to hunt down in the bottom of drainages, as well as near agricultural fields for the most part if you are talking about serious whitetail hunting. A lot of ranchers hate them and if you do some serious investigating I wouldn't be surprised if you find more than a place or two that would let you hunt for them as compare to mulies, elk, etc.

I live in region F. PM me for any questions and give ya some basic info. If you want the best bang for your buck I do a type 3 tag. Gives ya the whole month to hunt in November and leftovers are possible. Less hunting pressure.... Also better chance to for the rut. Since rut can be from last week of October to last week of November. All depends on weather. Also gives ya better chance to hunt snow storms..

And even better getting a type 3 allows me to also get a general tag. Wham Bam that means 2 bucks a year......

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom