Religion of peace at it again.

gleninaz

Long Time Member
Germans are attacked at a mall and the media says there is no connection to Islamic radicals. Now CNN is reporting a Muslim woman in the McDonalds said she heard the gunman yelling Alahu Akbar and she said she knew it because she was Muslim. Said the guy was shooting little children. Same stuff in the Nice attack where all we heard was there was no evidence the guy was radicalized. His uncle finally said he had been radicalized and they found evidence that the plot was planned for a year. Why the aversion to calling it radical Islamic terrorism?

>Why the aversion to calling
>it radical Islamic terrorism?

You don't poop where you eat. Just sayin.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-16 AT 10:47PM (MST)[p]Maybe if they take in another 500,000 it will get better. After all they are just looking for a better life. Just wait until hiliar takes office. We will be seeing the same sort of attacks here due to us taking in the redheaded step children (Muslims) of the middle east.

Mohammed is the biggest superstition of them all.

I wonder what thunder thighs has to say about this. The guy has had mental problems and probably forgot to take his medication. Anyone get his name? Muhammad?

DW

You truly are a liar. Who said they are peaceful and give them nukes? They were going to go nuclear regardless. Show me a post saying that or admit you are a lying sack.

Gros

Guns are highly regulated in Germany but private ownership is still possible.

So when a whacko goes off here can we scream white Christian terrorist too? It makes as much sense as the "religion of peace" knee jerk comments put on here by people to lazy and stupid to do even a second of engaging their brains. Used to be Americans were smarter and understood words and rhetoric mattered. The low hanging fruit who want a black and white world just don't care about our place in the world any more.

Nemont

>DW
>
>You truly are a liar. Who
>said they are peaceful and
>give them nukes? They
>were going to go nuclear
>regardless. Show me a
>post saying that or admit
>you are a lying sack.
>
>
>Gros
>
>Guns are highly regulated in Germany
>but private ownership is still
>possible.
>
>So when a whacko goes off
>here can we scream white
>Christian terrorist too? It
>makes as much sense as
>the "religion of peace" knee
>jerk comments put on here
>by people to lazy and
>stupid to do even a
>second of engaging their brains.
> Used to be Americans
>were smarter and understood words
>and rhetoric mattered. The low
>hanging fruit who want a
>black and white world just
>don't care about our place
>in the world any more.
>
>
>Nemont

And that is the kind of bs rehotoric that's putting Trump in the white house, so keep up the good work,Ne

Now there is info that the french want the evidence in the Nice attack destroyed. Germans raided a mosque with thousands of guns and ammo that was a staging area for terrorists and it was never made public. Maybe the leaders in the EU are sweating bullets after forcing the people to accept millions of Muslims. If that is the world Nemont thinks we need to be a part of I will pass. Screw the Muslims, screw the political elite and screw any American that will roll over and accept a people with belief in Sharia. 6000 genital mutilations in England may tip you off that these people will never assimilate.

Yeah and Rafael Cruz was involved in the JFK assassination, for enquiring minds like yours and Manny's and now the orange con man.

>Yeah and Rafael Cruz was involved
>in the JFK assassination, for
>enquiring minds like yours and
>Manny's and now the orange
>con man.

OK Helen Keller ,you are deaf ,dumb and blind.

>DW
>
>give them nukes? They
>regardless. Show me a
>you are a lying sack.
>
>
>
>
>Nemont

Easy Carly Simon, that comment was more in reference to this current administration, as was my first on this thread.

>DW
>
>give them nukes? They
>regardless. Show me a
>you are a lying sack.
>
>
>Gros
>
>Guns are highly regulated in Germany
>but private ownership is still
>possible.
>
>So when a whacko goes off
>here can we scream white
>Christian terrorist too? It
>makes as much sense as
>the "religion of peace" knee
>jerk comments put on here
>by people to lazy and
>stupid to do even a
>second of engaging their brains.
> Used to be Americans
>were smarter and understood words
>and rhetoric mattered. The low
>hanging fruit who want a
>black and white world just
>don't care about our place
>in the world any more.
>
>
>Nemont

So Nemont?

Do You Have a Chart/Pie Chart Showing How many are 'Too Lazy & Stupid' in this Country?

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>>DW
>>
>>You truly are a liar. Who
>>said they are peaceful and
>>give them nukes? They
>>were going to go nuclear
>>regardless. Show me a
>>post saying that or admit
>>you are a lying sack.
>>
>>
>>Gros
>>
>>Guns are highly regulated in Germany
>>but private ownership is still
>>possible.
>>
>>So when a whacko goes off
>>here can we scream white
>>Christian terrorist too? It
>>makes as much sense as
>>the "religion of peace" knee
>>jerk comments put on here
>>by people to lazy and
>>stupid to do even a
>>second of engaging their brains.
>> Used to be Americans
>>were smarter and understood words
>>and rhetoric mattered. The low
>>hanging fruit who want a
>>black and white world just
>>don't care about our place
>>in the world any more.
>>
>>
>>Nemont
>
>So Nemont?
>
>Do You Have a Chart/Pie Chart
>Showing How many are 'Too
>Lazy & Stupid' in this
>Country?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA
>SEE
>THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
>[/font]
>
>
Ask him for a low hanging fruit chart,those are pretty popular.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-23-16 AT 11:31PM (MST)[p]Nemont, yes if a white Christian goes off the deep end and kills for their religious/political belifs, I believe they are the very definition of a terrorist. Just like the bundy terrorist bunch,or the turds who shoot up the abortion clinincs. Some really need to look up the definition of terrorism.

I could be wrong, but my pie chart that illuminates with bright Christmas colors has a disclaimer at the bottom of the page stating that Warren Beatty is not the subject of Carly Simons pop hit tune.

The idiots on here can't read a chart period why would I waste my time? can any of you low hanging fruit morons tie the shooter to any radicals? He was fascinated by American shootings, the ones you all celebrate when you party over the latest mass killing with the NRA.

He has more in common with the idiot class here.

Nemont

>The idiots on here can't read
>a chart period
>why would I waste my
>time? can any of you
>low hanging fruit morons tie
>the shooter to any radicals?
>He was fascinated by American
>shootings, the ones you all
>celebrate when you party over
>the latest mass killing with
>the NRA.
>
>He has more in common with
>the idiot class here.
>
>Nemont
Keep posting you Idiot.

Post a F'N Chart Nemont!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

The simple solution is to ban all religion and make people think for themselves. no more imaginary friends or story books telling you who to hate.

But, that's as unconstitutional as banning muslims. so none of us will get what we want will we.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

> Post a F'N Chart Nemont!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA
>SEE
>THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
>[/font]
>
>

Why do you need somebody to draw you a picture? The shooter was fascinated with mass shooting and planned to do this killing for a year.

He has zero ties to any radical muslim groups and yet you want to blame his religion for his actions. He was a loser who committed a terrible crime.

I can't help it if you want to make it about his religion or that he was Iranian, the guy was just nucking futs and that is all there it to.

If you need a chart to show that then you a too dumb to be allowed in the conversation.

Nemont

>>The idiots on here can't read
>>a chart period
>>why would I waste my
>>time? can any of you
>>low hanging fruit morons tie
>>the shooter to any radicals?
>>He was fascinated by American
>>shootings, the ones you all
>>celebrate when you party over
>>the latest mass killing with
>>the NRA.
>>
>>He has more in common with
>>the idiot class here.
>>
>>Nemont
>
> Keep
>posting you Idiot.

I always know by the reaction when I hit too close to home for some of you.

You telling me that after every mass shooting in America there isn't a circle the wagons mentality here? "Let's all get to together and pretend to be sad", then the next item up is "send more money to the NRA". That is just a fact of life here in 'Murica.

Nemont

>
>I always know by the reaction
>when I hit too close
>to home for some of
>you.
>
>
>
>
>Nemont

Me too.

Yes he was a nut but he was also yelling Allahu Ahkbar so might be a Muzzy nut. Maybe the Syrian refugee that hacked the woman to death yesterday was just delusional. You can by in to all of the religion of peace stuff. I will buy in to more ammo.

So it would have been better if he yelled, "Jesus Christ"? Who said I buy into anything but the knee jerk reaction to every killing that it is radical Muslims is just doing exactly what ISIS and al qaeda want.

Nemont

Keep drinking the Obama kool aid. That is what the line is every time. We are at war with radical Islam period.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-16 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]
Really, are you certain of that? How do you win a war against a religion? How many countries are you willing to bomb or drone attack or invade? How much blood and treasure are you going to spend fighting a "war" instead of dealing with the problem.

Even a terrible leader like Obama can get it right once in while and blaming everything on Islam is a losing strategy, it creates more radicals every time idiots dumb it down to being at war with Islam.

The truth is you don't really care to spend any time figuring out a winning strategy because you have no clear definition of what winning this fight would look like. The lazy argument that we are at war with radical Islam is another way of saying you don't really care to win.

There are bad people over there who need killing, the VAST majority of them are not radicals but you don't really care about killing the vast majority to get to the bad guys. Even though for every dead radical there are three more created when we killed the innocents to get to the one radical. We should be doing this smarter and getting the Muslims to start policing their own but we can't do that because you and your kind have declared war on all Muslims.

Used to be conservatives were for smart foreign policy, for limited use of our precious resources and armed forces and demanded our leaders look over the horizon and employ winning ideas. I guess the fakers have just gotten too old to give a dam about what kind of world they leave to their grand children.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-16 AT 02:18PM (MST)[p]

It's easy to see why Trump has attracted so many fat white guys. they're old insecure and cowardly , there has to be a way to borrow the money to hire enough kids and buy enough bombs to wage genocide on over a billion people.

WITHOUT any danger or expense to us of course. that goes without saying.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

For a non military serving idiot that has never put your life on the line for your country or it's citizens, you should be the last one to call old fat guys cowards. That shoe fits you more then it does a lot of other Americans. The only time your bravery shows is when you get behind the computer screen.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-16 AT 03:09PM (MST)[p]RELH,

Tell me how going to war with Islam makes us safer and is the best strategy for dealing with terrorist from ISIS/al qaeda/Nusra front/Taliban?

Explain how we wage war across almost 1/3 of the globe and do it effectively.

Explain what victory in this war is going to look like so we at least know when we have won.

Nemont

You guys are like two old ladies. The radical Islamists are a small minority. It is true that tens of millions of Muslims agree with Sharia and tend to support the radical views but they are not actually killing hundreds of thousands of people who are mostly Muslim. If we call a spade a murderer and bomb the two main centers into oblivian it would send a signal that we are serious. We are allowing them space to grow. If the "good Muslims" are still hanging around ISIS then they are fair game. Your idea of poking the bear once in a while is not working.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-16 AT 03:56PM (MST)[p]

We been bombing, invading and flying drone strikes against them almost daily since 2001 and there are more radicals today than when we started. So how is that war going for you?

Explain what victory looks like because the old saying is before you declare war you better know what winning is going to look like. So please explain how you measure victory against Radical Islamist?

How much are willing to give up to go to a full war footing against them? How much blood and treasure are you willing to commit to this war because if we are just going to ***** foot around it and call it a war but not go on a full war footing, suspending all other government business then it isn't a war. Let's start rationing everything like during WWII, end none essential government services and suspend payment to all social programs and pour our resources into making war.

If we are aren't willing to do that, then it isn't a war in any sense of the word.

So define victory first.

Remember the past is prologue to the future:

https://news.usni.org/2016/07/11/opinion-winning-protracted-war-radical-islamic-terrorists

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-16
>AT 03:56?PM (MST)

>
>
>
>We been bombing, invading and flying
>drone strikes against them
>almost daily since 2001 and
>there are more radicals today
>than when we started. So
>how is that war going
>for you?
>
>Explain what victory looks like because
>the old saying is before
>you declare war you better
>know what winning is going
>to look like. So
>please explain how you measure
>victory against Radical Islamist?
>
> How much are willing
>to give up to go
>to a full war footing
>against them? How much
>blood and treasure are you
>willing to commit to this
>war because if we are
>just going to ***** foot
>around it and call it
>a war but not go
>on a full war footing,
>suspending all other government business
>then it isn't a war.
> Let's start rationing everything
>like during WWII, end none
>essential government services and suspend
>payment to all social programs
>and pour our resources into
>making war.
>
>If we are aren't willing to
>do that, then it isn't
>a war in any sense
>of the word.
>
>So define victory first.
>
>Remember the past is prologue to
>the future:
>
>https://news.usni.org/2016/07/11/opinion-winning-protracted-war-radical-islamic-terrorists
>
>Nemont
Id say its going quite well I and my Family are still alive,I would pull out afther a good special force operation and park war ships just outside and everytime they f#ck with anyone just hammer them,oh yea and no immigrants for a couple years,what do you think?

> So if it's not going
>bad why have Trump go
>batchit with it?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

That's what Obama says,if his kids were in that Orlando Bar it would be a different situation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom