>
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Good to Hear from you justr!

Hope You're doing OK?

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I'm not a real old timer here, only been a few years. But my favorite thread was the guy who had shot a bull and wounded another on the Wasatch and was trying to claim the bull that died in Strawberry Lake. He got destroyed.

He shaved his beard a few days ago to look better for interviews.

He didn't much like my Cecil the turtle comments...

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

Get on for the first time in years and you guys got me laughing right away!!!

Remember TripleK reading us all the riot act for picking on the kid? can't remember his SN.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

Good to hear from you FUG!

Remember when 'Z' Posted His PUMPKIN Carvings & Founder Didn't Approve of them!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

.....when the always witty Hounddawg would get IKE all riled up in the Bear Forum......man I grew tired of deleting all the 'alerts' from IKE during those days. :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

I remember the first time I heard the term tune-up on ATV's - a picture was posted where an ATV tracks left a Forest sign that had been torn down. The sign said NO ATV's. The posting was taken down after about 150+ replies. I believe elkassassin had another handle at that time.

There was a guy that would post high country Colorado elk pics that were awesome. He'd take his dog with him to go photograph.

Rocketman, or something like that?

It was Rocketman and Rocketdog. Someone accused him of using his dog (not true) to herd elk out of a basin they were hunting and he quit posting.
I guess I don’t remember them… does a handle name Sinclair ring a bell? It seems there was a guy north of the border that posted great scenery picks with elk sheds also, and it wasn’t BCBOY?

It was Rocketman and Rocketdog. Someone accused him of using his dog (not true) to herd elk out of a basin they were hunting and he quit posting.
Didn’t that guy keep an intricate journal of how those big bulls lived in that environmen? Even down to the barometric pressure, and used it to extrapolate when he’d be able to see, and photograph them?

I guess I don’t remember them… does a handle name Sinclair ring a bell? It seems there was a guy north of the border that posted great scenery picks with elk sheds also, and it wasn’t BCBOY?
You’re thinking of Rod Sinclair. He’s still around and still getting out a lot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom