Remington CDL

guywildstorm

Any of you guys seen the new CDL in stores yet? I have a buddy that is wanting to get one in .270 for his wife for her birthday coming up in a week or so and we cant find any around here. We found one place that had one in .300 Ultra Mag but I told him I didn't think she would care to pull the trigger more than once on that bad boy.
If anybody has seen them in a store and could tell me where it was it would be a big help. Thanks
Guy

guywildstorm:

I'm seriously considering a CDL in 30.06 this year. I like the stock on the CDL better than the BDL - not as glossy.

Have you received any feedback on it? Did you buy it? If so, what scope did you get for it?

KP

The CDL barrelled action is to have a satin finish, as opposed to a glary gloss like on the BDL. The CDL also has the R3 recoil pad by Sims.

KP
Yes we finally found one, a local gun dealer was able to get one in. Even in time for his wifes birthday today. He put a Bushnell Elite 3200 3x9 scope on it. We looked at alot of scopes in that price range and he liked that one the best.
I sure like the looks of the CDL and would love to have one in the 300 Ultra mag. Maybe Santa will be good to me.
Guy

Guy:

Is this gun difficult to find? Is it because its such a popular rife, or is Remington not producing enough to meet the demands?

Good choice on the scope. I'm considering the Elite 3200 and the Nikon Buckmaster for my 30.06.

KP

KP
Its just that is a new model and just now coming into the dealers. They are starting to show up on the shelves around here tho. Wont be long and they will be all over.
Guy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom