Remington gun

zeddro

For coyote hunting, would you buy a:

Remington 700 SPS?

Remington 700 SPS Varmint?

or Remington 700 SPS Tactical?

or I guess is there even a difference besides price.

Thanks for the help.

For me it all comes down to weight in and out of the stands and i carry a rem sp10 guage shotgun to every stand so i shoot a 700 bdl 220 swift standard weight barrell to keep things light !!! but i use a vlss2 fluted 220 swift acley improved in the spring when im dogging coyotes .

zeddro...I shoot a Remington 700 LV SF in 22-250 with a 22in fluted barrel...it shoots factory Remington ammo like a dream putting five 55 grainers inside a quarter sized bull at 100 yards. I love it! and of course I my Remington 11-87 Shotty for hunting the thick stuff.

You can trace Remington?s dedication to the varmint hunter back to 1967 ? the year the Model 700? BDL? ?Varmint Special? was introduced. Since then, Remington has been an industry leader in varmint rifle technology, bringing you its greatest innovations. It has always been a priority for Remington to listen, and respond to the needs of serious varmint hunters and benchrest shooters ? and this gun proves it. With deadly accuracy and swift handling, the Model 700 LV SF, is redefining the predator hunt. Based on the reliable Model 700 action, the Model 700 LV SF weighs a mere 6.75 pounds and features a stainless steel, short action, pillar bedded receiver; a blind box magazine; and a jeweled bolt. The 22-inch clean stainless steel barrel has a medium contour (0.657" muzzle O.D.) and is fluted to reduce overall weight and increase heat dissipation. Adding to the weight reduction is a custom designed, black Bell & Carlson composite stock featuring a semi-beavertail fore-end, swivel studs, and a recoil reducing, R3? recoil pad with Limbsaver? patented technology.

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Zeddro,
If this is a predator specific gun, I'll answer "D", none of the above. Since you're into the remingtons, you should really consider an r-15 in .223 with the 22" barrel. Top it off with a leupold mark ar scope-one baaaadddd combination.

"...I got a shotgun, rifle, and a 4 wheel
drive, and a country boy can survive..."

Hank Williams Jr.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom