Repeal The Second Amendment

A quote from a German that lived through the 1930 and 1940
(We did not see the atrocities that where coming for we could not see the the atrocities that where already happining because we did not want to see)

Although, I feel disgusted by the actions of the individuals committing these mass shootings.I certainly don't feel the tools they use are to blame. Certainly believe we all have to stay informed and make sure we exercise our right to vote before that gets taken away too.

He's a former Justice proposing repealing the 2nd Amendment which would take 2/3 of BOTH Houses of Congress plus the ratification by 3/4 of the States.

Remember the years of Obama, some of which were led by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, when no gun control laws were passed? And now you think a complete repeal is coming?

I'll send a sheet of tinfoil to anybody that thinks this is actually going to happen.

Grizzly

Grizz.........I believe I said it's starting. Long way to go, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Your choice to stick your head in the sand.

I have not been worried before now about losing gun rights we might not lose the 2A for quite some time but a storm is coming and I do believe the citizens of the fly over states are going to lose. The media and the anti gun lobby is using the kids as shields because they all know if anyone questions what these kids say the media will brand you as a kid hater, you just want kids to die. No one in politics dare to take on these kids it will be political suicide.
Hoss You say it can't happen with the way the politics is in the USA but let me ask you one question 10 years ago did you think there would be a serious political move to take your public land away as you see it happening.

Nope, they're not going to repeal the 2nd Amendment this year, or next, but they don't expect to. This is just sowing the seed. Get people over the shock of even hearing it. As time goes on more and more people will say it. And it will get more and more credibility. You watch.

And don't forget the Heller decision was 5-4. A couple more anti-gun SC judges and we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

>Nope, they're not going to repeal
>the 2nd Amendment this year,
>or next, but they don't
>expect to. This is just
>sowing the seed. Get people
>over the shock of even
>hearing it. As time goes
>on more and more people
>will say it. And it
>will get more and more
>credibility. You watch.
>
>And don't forget the Heller decision
>was 5-4. A couple more
>anti-gun SC judges and we
>wouldn't even be having this
>discussion.
>
>

The point I was making. Everything has to start somewhere.

If you doubt what Muley is saying, read some of the comments posted under the linked article.

MatthewSchenker
MassachusettsMarch 27
Times Pick
Finally!! Let's be honest. Many of us who call for "reasonable gun laws" really want the Second Amendment gone, but have been afraid to say it. Well, now is our moment to say it!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-18 AT 05:23PM (MST)[p]>I have not been worried before
>now about losing gun rights
>we might not lose the
>2A for quite some time
>but a storm is coming
>and I do believe the
>citizens of the fly over
>states are going to lose.
>The media and the anti
>gun lobby is using the
>kids as shields because they
>all know if anyone questions
>what these kids say the
>media will brand you as
>a kid hater, you just
>want kids to die. No
>one in politics dare to
>take on these kids it
>will be political suicide.
>Hoss You say it can't happen
>with the way the politics
>is in the USA but
>let me ask you one
>question 10 years ago did
>you think there would be
>a serious political move to
>take your public land away
>as you see it happening.
>

The sage brush rebellion was over ten years ago, so ya it was obvious there was a public land takeover under way.

Last I checked he was a supreme court judge, did it get repealed under his watch?

Honest truth, this story, that staged march last week, just the medicine an ailing gun industry needs.

6 months ago you couldn't swing a dead cat without #metoo stories. Now its this. 6 months from now Mueller will issue his crap. The news cycle is short, I don't know any gun owners near me that gave up their guns.

However, RIGHT NOW, HB272 in Utah is giving state soveign lands in Utah Lake to a private developer. That is RIGHT NOW. So tell me which is most pressing.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

>Won't the NRA stop them? That's
>what the 35 bucks is
>for. mtmuley

They spent double that on mailings and calls for action.

The dirty truth is THE NRA represents less than 10% of gun owners. Guess the other 90% just don't care.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Why don't we just rewrite the whole constitution that way we can make it anyway we want.

These people kill me, anything to get their way.

Check out some of the ideas from some high profile anti gun people have on taxing bullets there is talk of 2$ a cartridge all the way up to several thousand of dollars. I know that sounds outrageous and some will say 'that will never happen'
Let's hope it dont happen but then again I hope there is not another shooting but we know there will be another shooting.

The second amendment is under fire and even thought the chances of it immediately be repealed is slim we are still in danger. Why? Because the conservative side is sitting on the sidelines. I have relatives in education that are scarred for ther jobs if they mention any support for trump, I have another relative who is a nurse and she is scarred to mention any support for the republican party at her work. I don't agree with all things republican or democrat but when people are scared to voice their opinion you know things are not right in the US. This is why we're in trouble and don't think it can't happen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom