Response To President Calderon

Bates7

Check this video out. California's Republican Tom McClintock expresses his feelings regarding Mexico's President Calderon's speech to the U.S. Congress. All I can say is hell yeah!!!

http://www.securetheborder.org/

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/URL]

>Here's my response . . .
>shut the hell up and
>keep your people in your
>own damn country!
>
....except for the one that looks after my kids and does my flower beds...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

One of only a few with the balls to tell the truth...
If only he would run for the highest office, he could surely do a better job than barry the bowing boy...

Stop Global Whining

Yes this is a great speech by our own Tom Mclintock. What I find truly hilarious is that if GWB had Calderon here and he gave that speech, GWB would be hammered by the lefty idiots on MM. Obama naturally gets a pass from the douchebags on this site who are so in love with him that they use his shyt as deodorant. Where are you 440, Piper and Zigga? Where is your outrage at Obama for allowing this? Where is your outrage at the Democrats who gave Calderon a standing ovation? FTW has been awfully quiet lately but I have to imagine that he at least would have the balls to say this is nothing less than BS that Calderon would be so hypocritical. Where are you people?

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

LAST EDITED ON May-23-10 AT 09:06AM (MST)[p]Good speech, but the congressman didnt mention the fact than in 20 of the last 30 years we have had republican presidents, and for nearly 30 years immigration laws have not been inforced at all. While many Americans are stupid, even more are lazy and greedy, just look at the physical specimans in you local walmart or go to an all you can eat restaurant. Is there any wonder we need Mexicans to work hard for cheap? and then if they get sick or pregnant, the taxpayers are obliged to foot the bill. I can look out my window and see the big house belonging to a local concrete contractor, he makes a ton of money using a crew of underpaid illegals, I know three illegal houskeepers that have recently had little American citizen babys, and the delivery and hospitalzation charges were cost free to them. Those girls came here to work for a wealthy local businessman.

So Piper has chimed in now giving his standing ovation to Calderon as well. Pipesmoke, nobody is denying the fact that Republican POTUS have done nothing to curb illegal immigration. Why don't you stay on topic which is why our elected officials give a standing ovation to a head of state who condemns our laws and how Mclintock has the balls to stand before Congress and respond? Yes Piper, GWB is just as much to blame for this mess as anyone else but so is Bill Clinton so can we move on from the blame Bush crap and get to present day. Americans want this shyt fixed now and our leaders have ignored us and the time has come on Obama's watch to fix the problem.

Reagans was amnesty also, but the second part was never enforced, the business lobby prevented that. Actually amnesty is the only solution that could work, a big fine and fee, and then the second part has to be enforced.(NO MORE ILLEGAL WORKERS)

Piper, please explain why amnesty is the only solution? Is it because it's impossible to deport millions of people? I call BS on that. The only amnesty they should be given is that when they commit a crime (other than rape or murder or something similar) they should be immediately placed on a bus for a one way trip back to the shyt hole they came from instead of clogging up our jails and mooching off of our welfare. I would much rather pay their bus ticket than pay for them to sit in jail and get three square meals a day. It may take years to get them deported but if we stop the flow now, then eventually these morons will do something stupid to get arrested or sign up for welfare and then it's hasta la vista mo fo's.

cut off all free services to them and quit hiring them....they will go home on their own.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>cut off all free services to
>them and quit hiring them....they
>will go home on their
>own.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

No need for us to go to the expense and trouble to deport them, just stop all the freebies, and impose strict penalties on hiring illegals. 90% will go home on there own.
The other 10% are here to commit crime other than illegal border crossing. Drug dealers, car thieves, gang activity, put them in jail, and take the cost of incarceration out of Mexico's aid package.

A big plus one D13er, oh but as 440 knows all to well, that can never happen. At least in 440 mind

Its a good idea, but it won't fly in our political world. Its just like last time, it will be some sort of amnesty. I think the important thing is for us to keep immigration in the limelight, and let our reps know that they are going to lose lots of votes if they don't start taking care of this huge problem.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom