If ya had the means to retire anywhere
Ya wanted, where would it be??

Stay put?
U.S?
Sea level?
Mountains?
City?
Country?

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Boise or Missoula

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Sure the Krist wouldn't be stayin put in the City on the Wasatch!

You have left the City a time or two,Right?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

There is a lot to be said about staying put and enjoying your friends, relatives and comfortable surroundings. A couple of good trips a year and several 3 or so day ones. I have never had too much fun but like it taken in a measured way.
J_T_B

"You have left the City a time or two,Right?"

HA HA!! A time or two PLICK!!

Spent a winter in Boise, damn nice compared to SLC.

I've always had a soft spot for Playa Del Carmen
And have heard the quacker hunting is outstanding there.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

JUDAS!

You Shoot a QUACKER!

You must eat the QUACKER!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Ribeye of the sky, my friend!!

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>Ribeye of the sky, my friend!!
>
>
>
>
>"The future is large scale auction
>tags.
>The majority of the tags should
>go up
>for auction anually. It MIGHT even
>be
>good to allow second sales of
>auction
>tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
>
>and then re-selling them to the
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

A Sittin F'N Liver on a Sewer Pond!

"A Sittin F'N Liver on a Sewer Pond!"

Ya don't shoot the ones with Dirty Sanchez mustaches!!

Limit of breasted out green wing teal,
Wrap it with a thin slice of bacon, add some
Phil Robertson seasoning, skewer them with onion
And peppers.

Grill medium and ya got some damn fine eats.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

I would have a place in Hawaii, a place on the north coast of California and a hunting cabin in the mountains.

2311idiot.jpg

>
>I would have a place in
>Hawaii, a place on the
>north coast of California and
>a hunting cabin in the
>mountains.
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

You already have that, dickweed. Even a cement pond in Hawaii.

Eel

I guess it's different for everyone, as it should be.

Me? I like it here at sea level. Year around mild weather, with plenty to do year around. Yes, I know it's California, but it's pretty darn nice if you choose to see it.

My brother from Sacramento showed up Thursday, so a quick call to my charter boat captain, a glassy smooth ocean, and we were in them. I insisted on keeping the small one because my freezer is full and the smaller ones work best in the smoker. In addition, we both landed several Silvers, but they have to be released.

743salmonbaiey_004.jpg

9414salmonbaiey_001.jpg

So many fish, so little time!:)

Eel

The boat berthed next to us brought in this 32 pound Lingcod. One of those is on my bucket list.

2257salmonbaiey_002.jpg

I would prefer a mountain area at about 1800-2000 ft. elevation so that you do not get too much snow and be above the fog level. I would want it to be in a area that has at least 5 lakes and 2-3 rivers in a 30 minute drive for fishing.
Have deer and turkey hunting surrounding my residence and must have a 50 yard pistol range at the back of the property for shooting my handguns.
The general population must be conservative in nature and not many bent wrist liberals allowed into the community.

Darn, I just figured out that I already have all that listed above where I now live and will not need to relocate to another area.

RELH

P.S. Steve great fish, I agree with you on that lingcod. They are great eating along with the salmon.

3-4 years ago, i had the ability to move anywhere that i wanted to. I moved 10 miles, just really like it here in the mountains of north eastern Cali.

If i moved anywhere it would be over to where Eelgrass lives. Maybe not the same town but the same kind of place. I really like the idea of getting in my own clams, crab, bottom fish, salmon, and fishing for steelhead and salmon on those coastal rivers.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I coulda stayed where I was,and probably never be able to retire...so I moved to NM. Have a small ranch and a great life now.

I love the SLC area, but these hundred degree temperature
Shifts are getting old. The cold ain't as bad as the heat.

I do love the Wasatch Front Extended hunt and the world
Class waterfowl hunting. The public land access is also
Outstanding.

The wife is from Coos Bay Oregon, who knows, maybe that's
Where I land eventually.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

I'd have two, as a resident in AK for the hunting (fishing too) and then anywhere in the mountains of Colorado. Once I get too old to truly enjoy the mountains though, I'd swap CO for Northern MN (my home) so I could finish out my days fishing and hunting whitetails, same as how I came to be.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>I love the SLC area, but
>these hundred degree temperature
>Shifts are getting old. The cold
>ain't as bad as the
>heat.
>
>I do love the Wasatch Front
>Extended hunt and the world
>
>Class waterfowl hunting. The public land
>access is also
>Outstanding.
>
>The wife is from Coos Bay
>Oregon, who knows, maybe that's
>
>Where I land eventually.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>"The future is large scale auction
>tags.
>The majority of the tags should
>go up
>for auction anually. It MIGHT even
>be
>good to allow second sales of
>auction
>tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
>
>and then re-selling them to the
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Coos Bay?

Ain't that where Ray Stevens lives?:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom