Robbed!

NECALI

Our family cabin along with a few others were broken into sometime within the last month and a half. It's located up past Antelope lake near Susanville Ca. Very remote, we usually go up on snowmobiles once every winter. This year there's no snow so we drove up and found someone had broken in and stolen about $500.00 worth of sleeping bags and camping gear. It ticks us off that people can do that. I feel for you guys that have had stuff stolen before. Was hoping it would never happen to us, but it seems like it's just a matter of time and some lowlife is going to get ya.

That sucks............don't ya wish you could catch em in the act, and kick the F$&#!N S*!T out of em...........

Hey! some illegal Mexicans enjoyed your sleeping bags and camping gear to make themselfs comfortable while tending to their marijuana grow site.

RELH

"Nothing I hate worse than a thief!"

+1, Sorry to hear that NECALI. It don't seem to happen too often around here but it does happen.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Yea we'd love to catch em. If the illegals are using the bags their staying warm. They were -35 degree bags. They left one. I guess they couldn't fit all 4 of them on their quad. We saw their tracks in what snow was up there.
And yea Joey, the family has had the cabin for almost 50 years and this is the first problem.

Two years ago we had a guy or guys camp out over the winter in our cabin and the two cabins close to ours. They didn't steal anything just ate a couple cases of m.r.e's. They must have got bored because they put a 20 year collection of playboys in chronological order at our neighbors place.

On the up side you still have a cabin near antelope lake!! Cant wait to get the trim on the bass boat fixed and get up there for the spring LMB bite.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom